Kyblack76 Posted May 17, 2016 Report Posted May 17, 2016 Fuck bitches,... Make money. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Soccerballzs Posted May 17, 2016 Report Posted May 17, 2016 When looking for a chick! Question to ask? 1. What Company does your Father own? 2. How many houses does your Father own? 3. How many exotic cars does he own? 4. Are you the executioner of the will. Be a gold digger lord knows women are. This is how you make it in life marry into money. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
n8ball2013 Posted May 17, 2016 Report Posted May 17, 2016 If you want it work for it. If you can't attain it you aren't working hard enough. I'm probably one of the ones who are fortunate to be able to buy whatever I want within reason. I didn't get here by having my hand out. It was done by working hard and setting gosls THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
bighossf150 Posted May 17, 2016 Report Posted May 17, 2016 I work a ton of hrs and make between $1500-2100 per week. When you add the $1000 a week my wife makes we have alot of extra play money each month. That's how I was able to put a big system in my old truck and am able now to put $15-20k in the z06. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Kyblack76 Posted May 17, 2016 Report Posted May 17, 2016 When looking for a chick! Question to ask? 1. What Company does your Father own? 2. How many houses does your Father own? 3. How many exotic cars does he own? 4. Are you the executioner of the will. Be a gold digger lord knows women are. This is how you make it in life marry into money. Not even worth it. I'll do it on my own. I'd rather be dirt poor and die in the gutter, before I let a cunt or her daddy ever elevate me. More so with money. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted May 17, 2016 Report Posted May 17, 2016 You need a plan. If you fail to plan then you plan to fail. Set goals long term and short term and review them often. When i dropped out of school i knew i messed up. I began to realize that i would work until the day I died. I have seen many people do it. I was seriously depressed the whole day. Then I got a goal. Retirement, and now I will. Someday. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
yurvalentine Posted May 17, 2016 Report Posted May 17, 2016 When looking for a chick! Question to ask? 1. What Company does your Father own? 2. How many houses does your Father own? 3. How many exotic cars does he own? 4. Are you the executioner of the will. Be a gold digger lord knows women are. This is how you make it in life marry into money. Not even worth it. I'll do it on my own. I'd rather be dirt poor and die in the gutter, before I let a cunt or her daddy ever elevate me. More so with money. Lol. I'd marry for money right this second, zero hesitation.
boom50cal Posted May 17, 2016 Report Posted May 17, 2016 When looking for a chick! Question to ask? 1. What Company does your Father own? 2. How many houses does your Father own? 3. How many exotic cars does he own? 4. Are you the executioner of the will. Be a gold digger lord knows women are. This is how you make it in life marry into money. Not even worth it. I'll do it on my own. I'd rather be dirt poor and die in the gutter, before I let a cunt or her daddy ever elevate me. More so with money. Lol. I'd marry for money right this second, zero hesitation. i'd marry an old woman. not a young one. the less years I have to put up with her shit the better On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted May 18, 2016 Report Posted May 18, 2016 If the company you work for has a 401k then make sure you sign up. Some companies will match contributions up to a certain percentage. This is free money don't pass it up. The younger you are when you start, the more you will end up with. Its not a get rich quick thing. More like get rich slowly but you will have something to retire on. Don't count on social security because the government keeps trying to come up with ways to screw us out of it even though we pay into it our whole working life. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
Efreakingt Posted May 18, 2016 Report Posted May 18, 2016 I don't make a ton but I make above median household income for my area. Things I've learned... Work your job even if it sucks, employers like people who stick around more than a few months. Grab opportunity by the horn when it comes knocking, it may not come again. Women can potentially set you back a decade or more when it comes to your hobbies. Add children and you're in deep. I've currently have a modest 35k in my bank and I'm still pacing my stereo build to orders every payday. It's easier to drain your bank than to refill it. In most cases I always limit my purchases to $100-500. I break those rules occasionally for things I have to have to finish a project but don't make it a habit. Finally, at age 25 I was broke as a joke and I used swap meet style stereo equipment and used stuff I traded for. Now that I've gotten comfort in my finances I've allowed myself high end brand new stuff. Age brings wisdom I lacked at 25, wisdom to keep me from frying high end equipment.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.