Kyblack76 Posted June 20, 2016 Report Posted June 20, 2016 But me? Don't need rooms, Need land. Last I checked, they don't make that anymore. Give me like 3 rooms, as many baths (bathrooms are golden imho) large garage and 20 acres (the fuck away from everyone) and I'm sold. Exactly where I'm at. Got 1800 sq ft. on 1 acre with 4 beds/2bath and (2) 1.5 garages right now and our next one will have less living space and more garage, and hopefully more land. My son moved out last month and all I see is empty rooms to dust and vacuum or rooms full of stuff we haven't touched in years. There is a 20 acre farm with a run down farm house, 30x60 pole shed (with just enough room for a 2.5 car garage between to connect them), and an old barn that needs to come down. For sale by owner so I'll have to call and see what the story is. Been vacant for a couple years so I'm guessing it's over priced. I get it. Nothing like walking out in your own yard, with a joint in your mouth, and taking a leak at night. When i buy again, it will be even more the fuck away from people than i am now. I grew up shooting trap in my back yard,... i will get that back soon. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
jk13 Posted June 20, 2016 Report Posted June 20, 2016 But me? Don't need rooms, Need land. Last I checked, they don't make that anymore. Give me like 3 rooms, as many baths (bathrooms are golden imho) large garage and 20 acres (the fuck away from everyone) and I'm sold. Exactly where I'm at. Got 1800 sq ft. on 1 acre with 4 beds/2bath and (2) 1.5 garages right now and our next one will have less living space and more garage, and hopefully more land. My son moved out last month and all I see is empty rooms to dust and vacuum or rooms full of stuff we haven't touched in years. There is a 20 acre farm with a run down farm house, 30x60 pole shed (with just enough room for a 2.5 car garage between to connect them), and an old barn that needs to come down. For sale by owner so I'll have to call and see what the story is. Been vacant for a couple years so I'm guessing it's over priced. I get it. Nothing like walking out in your own yard, with a joint in your mouth, and taking a leak at night. When i buy again, it will be even more the fuck away from people than i am now. I grew up shooting trap in my back yard,... i will get that back soon. Daughter recently got into mountain biking and I got a little more serious with it too. Thinking I can fit about a mile of pump track and wooden over/unders, teeters, and bridges on that property pretty easily. Dog would love chasing us around on it too. He can only go with us on the gravel roads now, tech trails don't allow dogs. Had ATVs growing up with mx tracks. Might be an option down the road if she progresses to engine power. Or a large concrete pad for mad skids/drifting once she's driving or moved on. Static drops are my bag.
dolarbilz Posted June 20, 2016 Report Posted June 20, 2016 Put those houses in Cali your paying over 500k.
donpablo Posted June 20, 2016 Report Posted June 20, 2016 Put those houses in Cali your paying over 500k. Thats on the cheap side to i just loooked at a 2000 sqft house for 649k 2015 F-150 Platnuim
bcpballer64 Posted June 20, 2016 Report Posted June 20, 2016 The first one is the one the wife likes right? And if I'm reading right it's the one with the 3 car? Seems like the win win. Plus like others have said, extra room can be guest room or theater, hell seal one up good and make it a cigar lounge (if that's a thing for you, I would love to do it lol). I think that's your best option. Plus I think it has the most curb appeal of the ones posted "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
mikelbolton Posted June 20, 2016 Report Posted June 20, 2016 Dang... I bought a 2600+ sq ft house on 5 acres with a detached garage and 3 car car port, $135k... Lovin' it... just gotta have the acreage. They don't make land anymore... I can always add onto the house 2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)Clarion NX-603SKAR 4500.1DIraggi 320A alt Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC 1/0- Sky High Car Audio 2- XP3000 XS Power BatteriesSMD VM-12- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems Toolmaker Fuse block Toolmaker Bus Bars (Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem) 145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14) 148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14) 150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!! New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems) 146.9- Sealed on dash 149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)
Swisher2015 Posted June 20, 2016 Report Posted June 20, 2016 If you don't know which you like better, you could look at the location. Like is one closer to work or your local places to go. Also you could look if any of them have any energy efficient items to lower utilities, and I'm not sure about Texas by some states they could also help lower property taxes. They are all great looking houses, couldn't go wrong with any of them. Silverado Mechman 240 Big 3 2 SA-12's Rf speakers Pioneer x8700 Coming Soon Symphony or SAE1500 SAE 50.4 D3400
donpablo Posted June 20, 2016 Report Posted June 20, 2016 Biggest thing that sucks about buying a house in cali is none of these houses have yards 2015 F-150 Platnuim
bighossf150 Posted June 21, 2016 Author Report Posted June 21, 2016 These are the houses we are looking at, my wife really likes the first one, I like the last one 3019 sq ft $245k 1957 sq ft $210k 1901 sq ft $200k 2232 sq ft $237k 2086 sq ft $232k We are going to check out the 2nd one tomorrow Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Quiet Posted June 21, 2016 Report Posted June 21, 2016 They're all really nice. You're in a good position, man. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.