But me? Don't need rooms, Need land. Last I checked, they don't make that anymore.

Give me like 3 rooms, as many baths (bathrooms are golden imho) large garage and 20 acres (the fuck away from everyone) and I'm sold.

Exactly where I'm at. Got 1800 sq ft. on 1 acre with 4 beds/2bath and (2) 1.5 garages right now and our next one will have less living space and more garage, and hopefully more land. My son moved out last month and all I see is empty rooms to dust and vacuum or rooms full of stuff we haven't touched in years. There is a 20 acre farm with a run down farm house, 30x60 pole shed (with just enough room for a 2.5 car garage between to connect them), and an old barn that needs to come down. For sale by owner so I'll have to call and see what the story is. Been vacant for a couple years so I'm guessing it's over priced.

I get it. Nothing like walking out in your own yard, with a joint in your mouth, and taking a leak at night. When i buy again, it will be even more the fuck away from people than i am now. I grew up shooting trap in my back yard,... i will get that back soon.

But me? Don't need rooms, Need land. Last I checked, they don't make that anymore.

Give me like 3 rooms, as many baths (bathrooms are golden imho) large garage and 20 acres (the fuck away from everyone) and I'm sold.

Exactly where I'm at. Got 1800 sq ft. on 1 acre with 4 beds/2bath and (2) 1.5 garages right now and our next one will have less living space and more garage, and hopefully more land. My son moved out last month and all I see is empty rooms to dust and vacuum or rooms full of stuff we haven't touched in years. There is a 20 acre farm with a run down farm house, 30x60 pole shed (with just enough room for a 2.5 car garage between to connect them), and an old barn that needs to come down. For sale by owner so I'll have to call and see what the story is. Been vacant for a couple years so I'm guessing it's over priced.

I get it. Nothing like walking out in your own yard, with a joint in your mouth, and taking a leak at night. When i buy again, it will be even more the fuck away from people than i am now. I grew up shooting trap in my back yard,... i will get that back soon.

Daughter recently got into mountain biking and I got a little more serious with it too. Thinking I can fit about a mile of pump track and wooden over/unders, teeters, and bridges on that property pretty easily. Dog would love chasing us around on it too. He can only go with us on the gravel roads now, tech trails don't allow dogs.

Had ATVs growing up with mx tracks. Might be an option down the road if she progresses to engine power. Or a large concrete pad for mad skids/drifting once she's driving or moved on.

Static drops are my bag.

The first one is the one the wife likes right? And if I'm reading right it's the one with the 3 car? Seems like the win win. Plus like others have said, extra room can be guest room or theater, hell seal one up good and make it a cigar lounge (if that's a thing for you, I would love to do it lol). I think that's your best option. Plus I think it has the most curb appeal of the ones posted

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Dang... I bought a 2600+ sq ft house on 5 acres with a detached garage and 3 car car port, $135k...

Lovin' it... just gotta have the acreage. They don't make land anymore... I can always add onto the house

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

If you don't know which you like better, you could look at the location. Like is one closer to work or your local places to go. Also you could look if any of them have any energy efficient items to lower utilities, and I'm not sure about Texas by some states they could also help lower property taxes. They are all great looking houses, couldn't go wrong with any of them.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

These are the houses we are looking at, my wife really likes the first one, I like the last one

3019 sq ft $245k

35b8f07043d98a3a82b893529cbc8873l-m0xd-w

1957 sq ft $210k

67af3fcfe3caff72edbdcc60db39cb91l-m0xd-w

1901 sq ft $200k

ee0bd105bf587a9e4225e0b1f80dffecl-m0xd-w

2232 sq ft $237k

21881396996a13733d8f4004c94e7779l-m0xd-w

2086 sq ft $232k

1d3eab1a0084de4236499201ce0e7b4bl-m0xd-w

We are going to check out the 2nd one tomorrow

Used to have a loud truck