it is a fucked up situation but if the cop said "do not move or i will shoot you" to me, you best believe that i am not moving.

Well he kept moving.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Just cause he has a record he doesn't mean he deserves to die. And to get shot in front of your wife and kid, that kid will never be the same.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

LEO's, in a general sense, do act...differently...now. They don't give any respect until the get respect. The last few run ins I've had with cops have all ended the same way. Usually chilling in a parking lot, some dumbfuck highschool kids do some ignorant shit like burnouts or trying to drift their dad's $70k diesel, and the cops show up. All it takes is basic simple manners and being polite. Like fuck people...it's not that hard to say yes ma'am, no sir, the works... LEO talks to us for a bit, asks us to leave so we do and we always thank them for their work, and tell them to stay safe. Always, stay safe. They have no idea if the next call they get for some lady that fell down climbing up her stairs is just an old lady climbing up stairs, or a meth den full of tweeked out motherfuckers with pipe wrenches trying to kill them for locking up there cousin.

In this day of social media, one little fuck up during a routine traffic stop can either cost a LEO's life, or their job. It's a hard job. Hats off to anyone that can do it and sleep at night.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

The situation is fucked up. I wish we could know the whole story but I doubt we ever will. I can't believe how calm she was during the whole thing, don't think she could of handled it any better.

I'm not sure why it seems cops are quick to shoot these days but it could be a mixture of reasons like poor training and that it seems like they have a target on their head these days. People tend to forget that there are good cops and bad cops out there because we only see the bad shit on mainstream media these days.

In the end I believe that cop fucked up big time and he's lucky he did hit the kid in the back seat.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

For all I know, the one with the CCWer could've said "I have a gun" then started reaching towards his hip. He knew he was getting his wallet, but the officer didn't. No way to tell there

In Alton Sterling's case, you generally don't get 2 officers piled on top of you for being compliant. The guy doesn't have a particularly good record. But again, without seeing what led up to the shooting it's hard to draw conclusions.

IMO both cases could have been handled better by all parties involved, but the videos provided only reveal a partial story and I'm hesitant to make snap judgements about who's in the right and who's in the wrong. I'll wait for more information to be released

I don't think she was that calm, I think she was in shock. I would really like to see the body cam video from the officer involved, but I doubt it'll ever be released.

The Baton Rouge guy brought it on himself. If you're armed and acting a fool, get tazed, get warned that guns are on you, and you keep resisting you deserve what comes next.

I don't know, the Alton Sterling video leaves to much to be unseen to really judge. Hopefully the officers had body cameras and they will she'd some light on the situation regardless of who was wrong. What I see is 2 cops piled on this dude and the one officer says he's got a gun the other pulls his service weapon and tells him "if you fukin moove I swear to God" and Aparently he moved. Did he get his hand on his gun? Did he simply keep reaching? Did he struggle to much and the two cops feared for their lives? I don't know the answer and neither do any of us keyboard judge jury and executioners.

Well, everybody is protesting the police

Until somebody starts fucking shooting

Then they all go running for their lives, hoping the police will save them.

The irony is J00CY.

Anyways, 6 officers shot now. Hope whoever can't let due fucking process take place is happy.

Get ready for martial law. At least 2 cops where shot in Dallas during a protest about these killings by the police.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Get ready for martial law. At least 2 cops where shot in Dallas during a protest about these killings by the police.

One officer's dead. One officer who had nothing to do with the fucking shootings

One who like the majority, was probably a good person who just keeps the nation civilized.

Well, now he's fucking dead. The guys out right now don't even have helmets on. Such bullshit.

*Nope, 3 dead and two more about to be. That's more than the two black killed. Does that mean the police can freely go around killing thugs now?

Archived