F*ck Drake

Anyone bought a joe budden album lately... does he even have a hit ? Only thing i kno about joe is that he was on that def jam game and his bad asd chick dumbed his ass. Drake is a musical genius

Quite the opposite. Joe is a lyrical genius. Drake is ok and he is hot right now. He won't be remembered in history for doing anything special.

Anyone bought a joe budden album lately... does he even have a hit ? Only thing i kno about joe is that he was on that def jam game and his bad asd chick dumbed his ass. Drake is a musical genius

Quite the opposite. Joe is a lyrical genius. Drake is ok and he is hot right now. He won't be remembered in history for doing anything special.

Neither will Joe, what's your point?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Neither will Joe, what's your point?you sure about that? IMO budden is in the top 5

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Not my top5. Is that ever?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What he said ^^^^

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Not my top5. Is that ever?

Thats just imo, Im a big budden fan, been listening to him for years. Pissed my wife off cause we listened to Loose Quarter for 5 hours straight on the way to turkey drag one year lol. I dont listen to the new hip-pop bullshit out now, Im more into lyrical rappers

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Joe Budden is a fake ass bully. Hollow da don was onstage in his face calling him all types of bitches and he accepted it. Everybody hates on Drake but all he did was exploit the industry. I'm not a fan of his but I respect his hustle. These dudes go back to keeping it real when they album flop.

Archived