That would be awesome to have, Idk if it would replace CNC routers for people like Steve, that just load the program and forget it until it's done. It would be great for small production, but I don't see where it would be beneficial for large scale production. Just my opinion though.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

That would be awesome to have, Idk if it would replace CNC routers for people like Steve, that just load the program and forget it until it's done. It would be great for small production, but I don't see where it would be beneficial for large scale production. Just my opinion though.

Correct. I see it being more of a job shop router where the person wants a custom piece to use once not a large scale production of many pieces

1349713160_rte.png

For those who can't tell it gives you a path to run and it adjusts for your hand movement along that path. So basically you move the router within an inch of the path that you want it to cut and it adjusts the router to follow the correct path its supposed to be cutting

1349713160_rte.png

My wallet can't take that kind of pain. But it is a damn cool tool

I have been reading about these for a while. Diresta has a vid showing him using a prototype. It is an amazing tool, but I see it being more better suited for something like furniture making or people really spacially limited. Very powerful tool in the right hands though.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

That is really fucking cool. Too much for me though

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm