If you had to vote tomorrow  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for President

I just won't vote for a dumbass..... Second time I used this word in 2 minutes, lol

I think Trump is ALOT of things ... but def. not a dumb ass.

He knows exactly what he is doing. Every percentage he states is simple facts you can look up on Google.

... and is facts that NEEDS to be corrected.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

defiantly not hitlary woman is corrupt as they come. trump all day i agree with 90% of what he is for. we need to not go after syria, if we do like she wants we will have world war 3

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Maybe you should actually look at how the electoral college works.

The more people that don't vote because they think their vote doesn't matter the more it actually does matter.

There are potentially millions of people who don't vote because of that reasoning and if all of you did you absolutely could change the outcome.

I did look it up and some electors aren't required by law to vote the popular vote. Granted, most of them take the position very seriously and do what they're supposed to, the fact that the electoral college has voted against popular vote before goes to show you that they can do what they want. Also, the electoral college was originally set up to vote on all the candidates (or was it top five? non the less) and make a decision. That was before the two party system came into play. There have been a total of about 150 faithless electors. That means that these electors have gone against the popular vote of their state/region (depending on what state you live in) on ~150 separate occasions. Roughly half of the sates have laws saying that an elector has to vote for the party that they are assigned to but even if they break this law, the only punishment is a fine. In all honesty, when you're voting for a particular presidential candidate, you're actually voting for the elector(s) associated with that candidate's party in faith that they will cast their vote for the candidate you voted on. Most of the time, it turn out they voted for their party but it doesn't always end up that way. On top of that, if you live in a small state (small being population size not area size) your vote is even more worthless. The are eight states that only have three votes....California has 55....Granted it is based on population size so naturally a heavily populated state will have more weight. On top of that, electors can abstain from voting which, in that case, means your vote in all actuality doesn't count. I fully support voting for congress members and local government seeing as your vote really does matter there.

The electoral college needs to go for sure, but they are the least of the problems with this election.

And if you don't vote you aren't entitled to an opinion as far as I'm concerned.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I see that here on SMD is just like we see on TV.

Everyone talking shit about Trump, but here we are almost to page 4 In this thread and NO ONE gas voted for Clinton on the SMD pole ... go figure

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I see that here on SMD is just like we see on TV.

Everyone talking shit about Trump, but here we are almost to page 4 In this thread and NO ONE gas voted for Clinton on the SMD pole ... go figure

Fucking THIS.....x100000000000

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

The electoral college needs to go for sure, but they are the least of the problems with this election.

And if you don't vote you aren't entitled to an opinion as far as I'm concerned.

I agree that the electoral college needs to go (or at least be changed) and I also agree with you other statements to a degree. I think you're entitled to your opinion because it's just that, an opinion. Personally, I don't care who gets elected. Either way, the next four years (and possibly much longer depending on what happens) will be a shit show. You can't vote for the lesser of two evils if they're both evil. But hey, that's just my opinion. Some people stand whole heartily behind their candidate and ya know what? I think that's great. If someone represents what you believe in then by all means support that person. I don't think someone should be ostracized for their personal opinions or beliefs so long as their opinions/beliefs don't put others at danger. Anyways, I feel like we've come to somewhat of an understanding. Good discussion. I've learned a lot!

If you want war vote for Hillary. She's got blood on her hands as it is.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived