Jump to content

Prime Day


Recommended Posts

Posted

i cant find anything that i want :(

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted
20 minutes ago, Mitchaford said:

A lot of the stuff listed is crap

I agree,i browsed throigh some of it and was like "this is all shit".

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

750W power inverter for the car for $40.  Now I can run an aux 120V fan, laptop computer, margarita blender, etc when I'm demoing at shows.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted
3 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

750W power inverter for the car for $40.  Now I can run an aux 120V fan, laptop computer, margarita blender, etc when I'm demoing at shows.

You ever come to VA, bring the margarita blender, I'll bring the tequila.... :)

Posted

Yea me and the guys at work looked at the sale and said to each other "this is just shit that's been sitting in their warehouses for the last year!"

Under Construction

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 534 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...