not a fan of walls nope not me not at all...

OP: post all your videos. Matter of fact, lets see a build log detailing your work. Feel free to share your secrets on how you get so windy too. ?

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

You’re not doing a 140 at 20 hz lol. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

23 hours ago, camshairtricks said:

Wish . 160db at what ? 60hz lol what's this a buzz box an my system could care less what it meter s I didn't build it for that I built it to get down at 20 to 28hz an move air that's what I'm into and I no how to achieve it very cheap Bec I no wtf I'm doing ....not sure why ur comparing my set up to Kyle's .....this post ain't about that ....the post is about just an opinion an why I'm not really impressed with walled set ups as far as moving air goes .....

lol depends on whose wall there is some that do it from mid 20 to mid 50..  with a difference of a few decibels.. doing what some of these people are doing isnt as easy as you are making it out to be.. 

8 hours ago, camshairtricks said:

You guys act like non wall single sub set ups doing hairtricks an moving air like I do are dime a dozen ....well  actually 98% don’t fuck all the haters if you want to hate on mine you better have a single sub set that can move air like mine on low power are stfu

if i still had my eclipse and my stroker pro 15. id show you a hairtrick on the same power as you only vids i have are sorry 30 sec clips that just shows wack flex  shit.. but i could float a can for a sec in my window on certain songs lol man i miss that sub

1 hour ago, Wishuponasub said:

I'm just gonna leave this here.

photo.jpg

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

12 hours ago, camshairtricks said:

Did the same thing a year ago with to 2cheap ass eBay mofo 15s in a bigger suv  it did hair tricks at 30hz tho not 21 hz like this set up I have now then before that had 1 solo x 18 in the same car On 1000rms did hairtricks with that set up also . Pretty much I have never built a budget set up that couldn’t do hairtricks you can hate all you want I love it . I’d be happy to post all my setups with hairtricks videos .... it’s all in the box An bracing the cabin ...

LETS seem them 

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived