cordless tools 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Driver/Impact Driver

I use dewalt 18v  but going to upgrade to the 40v batteries soon

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I use dewalt stuff at work.  It's been good to me, no issues at all since going to the lithium/brushless stuff a few years back.  For small dash removal and amp installs and such, I've even had pretty good luck with the cheapo hitachi tools (i got a couple drill/impact driver kits for like $10 on clearance)  .  Biggest problem with the hitachi's has been the chargers, haven't had any issues with the tools or batts. 

My lil bro is a mobile tech and does a lot more heavy duty work.   He swears by the milwaukee stuff (there is a higher, brushless motor series, FUEL I think?).   He's been through a lot of tools, and the milwaukee holds up best for him, even better than some of the way more expensive stuff like snap-on, mac, matco, etc.  His tools are tortured day in and day out, so I definitely trust his opinion. 

I dont do alot of heavy duty drilling or anything so i just buy the cheaper black and decker 20v lithium stuff. Never had an issue. Have had my drills and saws for years and use them around the house frequently. For heavier duty work i always prefer a corded tool.

I use Dewalt 20v and have no issues. However, been using Dewalt since it was a good brand but then they sold out and now days it's hit or miss.  There is said to be better out there.  I also use Makita, Bosch, and Milwaukee tools but not cordless drills and have good luck with them.  

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I have a porter cable 18v nicad and a black and decker 20v lithium. I don’t use them much, or for anything too strenuous, so the cheapness of them fits what I need. 

Archived