aburger Posted January 4, 2019 Report Posted January 4, 2019 I'm changing up my system and wanted to get some opinions. Should I go with (3) 10's sealed, or (2) 10's ported? I'm swapping out my (4) sealed 8's in the cut-through in my single cab truck. They get loud as hell, and rattle the small cab, but I'd like to go a little lower. I think I'm leaning ported, but that's why I want to hear from the community. Any and all opinions are welcome. The current setup is below:
will77530 Posted January 4, 2019 Report Posted January 4, 2019 Shiet 4th order bandpass couple dc level 4 12s I get you taken care of pumpkin
ToNasty Posted January 4, 2019 Report Posted January 4, 2019 29 minutes ago, will77530 said: Shiet 4th order bandpass couple dc level 4 12s I get you taken care of pumpkin Ewwwwwwwww ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
twalker182 Posted January 4, 2019 Report Posted January 4, 2019 Ported FTW 2010 Accord Sedan XS D3400R Clarion HU Sundown mids and highs Incriminator amps Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"
bsneon98 Posted January 4, 2019 Report Posted January 4, 2019 ive been happy with my 2 10s ported for going on 7 years now. Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
will77530 Posted January 4, 2019 Report Posted January 4, 2019 59 minutes ago, ToNasty said: Ewwwwwwwww You shit your whore mouth
06RTCharger Posted January 4, 2019 Report Posted January 4, 2019 In ur build log u mention that in ur own personal experience with ported and bandpass boxes you've liked the sound of a sealed enclosure better. But atter these sealed 8s u want a lil lower bass. What about experimenting with a Passive Radiator setup? Thats technically sealed lol but has a lil more bass like a ported box. Thats what ive heard anyway, no personal experience with it. Just tossin out ideas.
PC Principal Posted January 4, 2019 Report Posted January 4, 2019 It depends on your taste I suppose. I listen to nothing but metal, so sealed is what does it for me. I dont care for the way ported boxes sound with metal. Just my $0.02 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser RF Power T1000 BDCP RF Punch 400-4 2 P2D4 12's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.