Jump to content

Finally.....found A New House.


Recommended Posts

Posted

what part of ohio are you from that you call it "farm land"

The whole damn center, all you got to do is go outside of columbus,

I lived in Lancaster for 22 years.

Lots of corn and soy beans for miles and miles.

Nice home man, great garage, but I got to have grass and other green folaige.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

i honestly thought the second garage was photoshopped in, until i saw the pics below it....NICE!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

Damn!

Very nice house.

I wish I was still in AZ.... Err wait, nevermind. Too hot and no snow. :lol:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

No grass and cacti? (Sorry, I'm from farm-land Ohio, I just think it's cool)

my thoughts exactly! i was like wtf?? took a double take. except i'm not central ohio, i'm southern ohio/northern ky which is bad enough down here :P

 

 

Posted

Someone had a boat Nice house also or maybe they had a personal limo

or a semi. I see alot of big garages like that for a semi.

Baller ass house though... kinda the best of both worlds for sure. View/nice looking house for the lady... bad ass garage for you.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted

The whole damn center, all you got to do is go outside of columbus,

I lived in Lancaster for 22 years.

Lots of corn and soy beans for miles and miles.

Nice home man, great garage, but I got to have grass and other green folaige.

never knew that i went to school in oberlin and people calle dhtat the sticks to me it was peaceful

----reference's----

meade916

Posted

Posted Image

View of the lake from the front porch......

Posted Image

and the IMPORTANT PART...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Man bro , beautiful house nice big garage and everything.. Fuck!! and im still renting :rolleyes: .. Reminds me of San antonio :( not the cactus just that type of house.. Congrats

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Posted

nice ass house, and nice garage setup

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15568 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...