Posted Image

Little more off topic, but where do ya find those smiley graphics at. Do we have em on our forum somewhere other than the little menu on the left ?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I did a yahoo search for pics. then inserted the link

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ohh... didn't know if there was a website full of graphics or not.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Let's put some physics into this though. If a 2000 lb 4 cylinder Honda Civic barely gets this kind of mileage, how on earth can a 6000lb 6 cylinder 5.9 liter vehicle do it?

:P

Logan care to explain this phenomena?

Posted Image

ROFL

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

One more question. I have wondered this for a while, lets say i'm going 65 and starting to go up a hill and i'm in 5th gear and with the truck slowing down I give it more gas to (try) to keep it up around 65, would my motor be consuming more fuel then or if I put it in 4th with my foot less on the gas, but the rpm's are higher. Does that make any sense? It makes sense in my head I just can't put it into words.

I actually posted a pdf file before in which shows the fuel consumption. No matter what gear you are in, the motor has a set RPM range and the Fuel consumption is based on that rpm level. Look down the right hand side of this file B)

https://www.gce.cummins.com/mce/mce_6b/assets/fr90761.pdf

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Logan, nobody is saying that your bro's truck isnt bad ass, but you were claiming that this product gave it a 50-100 hp boost alone, and then when somebody with experience told you BS, it couldnt do it alone, you changed your statement to, "well he did a bunch of other shit to it etc..." Also, by everyone arguing over this shit, Flashlight's question has already been answered....This product that you swear by wont work on his car, and im hella sure he wont want to upgrade all his shit to get the "mileage" you speak of...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Logan, nobody is saying that your bro's truck isnt bad ass, but you were claiming that this product gave it a 50-100 hp boost alone, and then when somebody with experience told you BS, it couldnt do it alone, you changed your statement to, "well he did a bunch of other shit to it etc..." Also, by everyone arguing over this shit, Flashlight's question has already been answered....This product that you swear by wont work on his car, and im hella sure he wont want to upgrade all his shit to get the "mileage" you speak of...

i wouldnt doubt that its getting a 50+ hp boost from that programmer. its a twin turbo diesel engine that programmer probably raises the boost like 15-20psi from stock along with other things im sure 50+ hp is capable only out of his truck though. he did say he had the extreme mode which is stupid if you have no other mods to the engine but whatever im sure itll be capable of the hp gain. 120hp though ha yeah right not without some serious mods.

the information i have about the mileage was given on both conditions, my father who has just the tuner alone and no other mods saw the highest increase in mileage

and we have had proven dyno time to show the increase in power from the tuner alone.....there really isnt any reason for me to continue i will change no ones opinion even though mine are based on facts

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived