AI James Posted September 14, 2008 Report Posted September 14, 2008 rofl ask many members here who designed thier box.... i didnt build 1 box and had someone else build it due to me moving and not having any tools. i design everything on my own.
99vic Posted September 14, 2008 Report Posted September 14, 2008 i think for the money he has into this build. he has a hell of a start. but everyone has their own opinion, good job drew REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Noobtastic14 Posted September 14, 2008 Author Report Posted September 14, 2008 Thanks Vic!!! Get those 18s going I want to make the drive into sac to see the chaos!!!! I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
loganberry Posted September 14, 2008 Report Posted September 14, 2008 Thanks Vic!!! Get those 18s going I want to make the drive into sac to see the chaos!!!! x2!! looks good drew, but i wanna hear those lvl 4's john!! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
BASS14 Posted September 14, 2008 Report Posted September 14, 2008 it looks good bro...and sounds and looks hella loud for the power your giveing it...cant wait to see wat it can really do when you get the rite powa:) Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Nightshade Posted September 14, 2008 Report Posted September 14, 2008 I'm impressed with it. Just wait till you get some more power. Your ears will start to hurt!!! James is just mad because your sub is bigger than his. He's also trying to compare a trunk car to a hatchback as well. I like your build, and I think that you did a good job on it. I'm sure that you are more than happy with it. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
BASS14 Posted September 14, 2008 Report Posted September 14, 2008 I'm impressed with it. Just wait till you get some more power. Your ears will start to hurt!!! James is just mad because your sub is bigger than his. He's also trying to compare a trunk car to a hatchback as well. I like your build, and I think that you did a good job on it. I'm sure that you are more than happy with it. x2 well said Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
EricM9104 Posted September 15, 2008 Report Posted September 15, 2008 I'm impressed with it. Just wait till you get some more power. Your ears will start to hurt!!! James is just mad because your sub is bigger than his. He's also trying to compare a trunk car to a hatchback as well. I like your build, and I think that you did a good job on it. I'm sure that you are more than happy with it.lol wow. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Noobtastic14 Posted September 15, 2008 Author Report Posted September 15, 2008 thanks nightshade for the sig addition -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
roscoe1129 Posted September 15, 2008 Report Posted September 15, 2008 lol wow at the same bs different build..... Drew, You are a sponge son! Keep soaking up the knowledge and building GREAT things to prove it. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.