Why so many Stetsom amps in the FS section lately?

Can't speak on sD equipment, have not owned it..

I use my 7k2d @ .5ohm, and it doesn't get warm, I actual expected it to and added fans to the install, but I don't need them so I leave them off...

These are powerfull amps you can't be a tight ass on feeding them power.... you shouldn't be dipping in volts...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

Heard of a few Brazilan Smoke Bombs in the last few weeks. Nothing against their build quality becasue I have NO idea what the issues were. Could have been miss use or just plain bad luck. One cool thing is I havent heard a complaint about their customer service. The reps at Stetsom are awesome and Murilo is nice to. If the price was right I would pick one up from either company.

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

i hear they get very warm when the volts start dipping :unknw:

why are you surprised ? dont you get warm when over worked and abused ????? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

does it matter?

that was my thought of it...

but it could be due poeple building bigger builds, or people needing money for baby diapers, economy sucks right now ya know....

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

why are you surprised ? dont you get warm when over worked and abused ????? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

:good:

that was my thought of it...

but it could be due poeple building bigger builds, or people needing money for baby diapers, economy sucks right now ya know....

well i was aiming that more towards logan.
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

:good:

well i was aiming that more towards logan.

I know...I was thinking the same thing...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

i hear they get very warm when the volts start dipping :unknw:

huh, basic physics laws apply to all amps man.

Voltage goes down, current goes up And like magic power= heat.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

if i dont clip my stetsom amp it has never once got hot...warm barely, but never once hot...there is nothing wrong with stetsom amps, people just wanna change..i myself amd going to a smaller system

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

why are there so many subs for sale? there was a time when there was more btls for sale than i had fingers and toes and it wasnt an issue, people wanna change stuff up thats all, i dont think your even running stetsom?

Oh, ok, well I guess since I dont own a Stetsom amp, I can't make a simple thread asking why so many are for sale.....Sorry, didnt know I was stepping out of my league on this one. Maybe I should make a thread about why there isnt more AUDIOPIPE amps for sale in the F/S section, I do own a few of them, no.....wait......I'll get flamed for them being the biggest pieces of shit amps :) .

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived