Marlo Stanfield Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 Holy shit thank god no one was hurt... That is a damn shame, looked like a pretty nice GTP before hand. With some minor bolt-ons those cars can be pretty quick and one hell of a sleeper. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Baydestrian Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 its amazing seeing how many GP fires there are on YT... 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
loganberry Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 gawd damn man, thank god your ok My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Hotdog Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 Holy shit thank god no one was hurt... That is a damn shame, looked like a pretty nice GTP before hand. With some minor bolt-ons those cars can be pretty quick and one hell of a sleeper. Yes it was definitely a nice car.. I went 200 miles to pic that one up when I bought it. I never did get around to modifying it but I was planing on it until this incident happened. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Hotdog Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 its amazing seeing how many GP fires there are on YT... I never search you tube for this but now that you mentioned it I searched it and found a few. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
E a r t h Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 damn, i wonder if the grand ams are simular as far as the fuel line issue
Blue Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 damn man, that sucks. When did this happen BTW? formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Mellow18 Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 that monte pic scares me,i have an ss monte lol 2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20'' (1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod- (2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled- (1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused- (1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused- (2) CDT 6.5 comp (X) pioneer 6x9 set (1) RF T-400.4 (1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3 (1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas [EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe
huh?do-what? Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 twice a week I see a car at our shop with a 4 guage wire run through the door jam(without a fuse at the battery). When I tell them the dangers, they get cocky like I am insulting them. I wish this car fire had been one of theirs instead of yours. Sorry, man! God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
TheSundownFire Posted January 5, 2010 Report Posted January 5, 2010 damn, i wonder if the grand ams are simular as far as the fuel line issue No its and issue with the 3800 Series 2 motor. Grand Ams dont have 3800s. 1999 Pontiac Sunfire Alpine CDA-9886 Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components Image Dynamics iD12 Optima Yellow Top SQFire FTW.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.