pimpedout97x Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 what song is that in the background at the beginning
mr.p Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 my bewbies nikka you all need to check out my build log videowhores. DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
Noobtastic14 Posted January 11, 2010 Author Report Posted January 11, 2010 I'm glad everybody seems to like the vid It was as fun to shoot as it was to edit -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
cqtama Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 ooo, hot chick hartricks R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
flashlight_65 Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 that sh*t is dope as hell!!! boobtrick at 2:55 lol nice work My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
loganberry Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 nice vid drew, shit looks loud as fuck!! definetly cant wait for my demo My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
BulletInjection Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 very nice tricks. chick was pretty damn cute too My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
jizazz12 Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 this x10 ^ 2007 Chevy Impala LS 1 Crescendo 3KWP 1Crescendo C1000/4 2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils 1Audio Control Matrix 1 Pioneer P880PRS 1 300 amp Iraggi alt All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage 1 optima yellow top under the hood 1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk 4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers 2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters
SPL2K Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 Blooper at 4:40 ftw Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
Noobtastic14 Posted January 12, 2010 Author Report Posted January 12, 2010 Blooper was 100% accidental and I apologize to anybody that may be offended. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.