Torres Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 *looks at Stang*only good ones are 5.0's and even that's iffy zzzzzzzzzzing!
baaudio Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 the lambo/mustang makes for a badass mustang. that things probably a ball to drive, compared to a mustang. but ya that guy fucked that car up. dumbass Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
mhuck123 Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 Well my momma always told me.......... I think the engineering is crazy, I mean the bodywork alone is pretty ridiculous . So I will say even though it is ugly and retarded; that is the nice thing I can say about this. But hey in the past I put sounds and 22's on a Bentley and people hated that so I'm pretty sure he doesn't care!!!! Starting From Scratch!!
cc_audio Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 I feel sorry for the 09 Camaro that rolls up on him thinking its actually a stang. He'll be in for a surpise when the light turns green. Thats like making a ferrari look like a fiero. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
meade916 Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 i thought i was going to see failed lambo doors - i didnt know i was going to see that.......its not that bad, why all the shit talking? Its actually pretty damn sick IMO. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
SGTSKIP Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 Like it or not, that is a Bad Ass build, Anyone know a link to the shop build? Steven Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister
meade916 Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 id like to see a vid of it moving and making some noise (and smoke) probably sounds sick as hell! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Team_DC-Derrick Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 not a bad lambtang for sure ! The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
sayhuh? Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 I think its pretty nice. I'd pimp it. Actually like it better than the new Stang, but yet the rear end is still ugly. This is lambo fail http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=96f_1266599354 lol Blown
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.