parton226 Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 nom nom nom nom nom nom haha lol parton226
Skullz Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 Chocolate is a laxative so enjoy. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
huh?do-what? Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 The title was misleading from my expectations. good god, jayp, whats up with that picture? I'm wigging out over here. Damn. God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
oszapco Posted April 5, 2010 Report Posted April 5, 2010 This BUNNY has a short life expectancy!! go fuck that bunny up smd style ftl
JayP Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 good god, jayp, whats up with that picture? I'm wigging out over here. Damn. Just found it on 4chan one day. I have no idea where it's originated from but I thought it was amusing so I kept it.
dkindle613 Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 heck yes, im raping a chocolate bunny as we speak : ) X2 WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
BeatBox Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 heck yes, im raping a chocolate bunny as we speak : )
P4killer_ Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 TIMESTAMP OR DIDNT HAPPEN hahaha i love this almost lost my cereal im eatin' Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Baydestrian Posted April 6, 2010 Report Posted April 6, 2010 /threadsave 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.