Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok i was just wondering what are some of your alls names for your cars

plz post pictures and the names of your cars

i dont have a name for my car or anything these cars are my uncles (67 impala and caddy) and my dads friend(61 impala) they both built these cars by their self its crazy how far they came before all 3 of these cars were trashed

"wrazed wrong"

1967-chevrolet-impala-8.jpg

"Cadistrophic"

1961-cadillac-deville-4.jpg

my dads friends "Show Stopper"

38384440013_medium.jpg

38384440027_medium.jpg

38384440018_medium.jpg

38384440020_medium.jpg

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

I wish I had pics but I had a '64 Impala named Kierra's Footprints, I had a 1985 Buick LeSabre called the "BigBodyLexus" and two minivans, one called the Purple People Packer and the other one is called the Red Rugrat Rolla. I almost forgot I had a '79 Lincoln called the Tytanic

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Posted

I don't have a name for my car personally. Never will neither.

However on the vw forums they nickname my car a "2.slow" due to the 2.0l motor that's 8 vavles and SLOW!

Posted

my daily driver is an 05 hyundai elantra gt hatchback its dubbed the rev and go racer.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

100_0142.jpg

Good 'ole Sebastian :)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

ok i was just wondering what are some of your alls names for your cars

plz post pictures and the names of your cars

i dont have a name for my car or anything these cars are my uncles (67 impala and caddy) and my dads friend(61 impala) they both built these cars by their self its crazy how far they came before all 3 of these cars were trashed

"Cadistrophic"

1961-cadillac-deville-4.jpg

I've seen pictures of that Caddy before, it's bad ass. I have a 61 6 window.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

yep it was in memphis indiana but he sold it to some guy in italy for around 15,000 it was really nice

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

02 Park Avenue. My friends started calling it the slab and it just...stuck. :shrug:

EDIT: The only picture I have on the net right now.

100_2083.jpg

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2098 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...