He had a good point ...

actually, no he didnt.

It doesn't bother me unless the person is really acting like they're bad shit with 26s, stock brakes, and suspension.

I have 26s with stock brakes and suspension. I stop fine ... :confused:

Do i want to upgrade my brakes? Yes. And I will eventually.

But are you acting like bad shit? It's like seeing someone trying to thump obnoxiously with a pair of xplodes. You're doing it wrong. If you're going to act like the man you better have shit in order, my $0.02

And I'm using you and you're generally, not specifically, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

He had a good point ...

actually, no he didnt.

I agree. Navi really didn't have a good point, or make a logical comparison. Upgrading the size of the rim wasn't the issue, so neither would the size of the subwoofer.

A logical comparison would actually prove Hughs point. Upgrading the rims without upgrading anything else is like upgrading the amplifier to power the 18" sub...but nothing else. Anyone who knows what they're doing wouldn't do either in either situations.

It doesn't bother me unless the person is really acting like they're bad shit with 26s, stock brakes, and suspension.

My point was the "hazzard part" of what he said, he said rims are a hazzard, but he owns a smd woofer on big power and doing 150+ if that isnt a hazzard then i honestly dont know what is... @ht unless u have sat and driven in a car/truck that does over 150+fb even 46 at that, is a hazzard, you may see teh flashing lights, but as you may be corssing the intsresection when there is ambulance coming and t-bones you then what do u call that? not paying attention? looking for your sunglasses on the floor? searching for something in the back seat? what im also saying is, your chances of getting a ticket for big ass rims 20"+ is like really 3% maybe not even that, but as far as music the loud guys will get stopped every time for amplified unsafe listening levels... i mean i got big rims and few 18's soooo i guess i committing a felony in the state of California lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

I'm surprised that no one has sigged that yet.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Don't you guys know? The cops use an Audio Control. You really think a sony 12" in a pre-fab is going to meter high enough on a TermLab for them to ticket you? lol

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

He had a good point ...

actually, no he didnt.

I agree. Navi really didn't have a good point, or make a logical comparison. Upgrading the size of the rim wasn't the issue, so neither would the size of the subwoofer.

A logical comparison would actually prove Hughs point. Upgrading the rims without upgrading anything else is like upgrading the amplifier to power the 18" sub...but nothing else. Anyone who knows what they're doing wouldn't do either in either situations.

My point was the "hazzard part" of what he said, he said rims are a hazzard, but he owns a smd woofer on big power and doing 150+ if that isnt a hazzard then i honestly dont know what is... @ht unless u have sat and driven in a car/truck that does over 150+fb even 46 at that, is a hazzard, you may see teh flashing lights, but as you may be corssing the intsresection when there is ambulance coming and t-bones you then what do u call that? not paying attention? looking for your sunglasses on the floor? searching for something in the back seat? what im also saying is, your chances of getting a ticket for big ass rims 20"+ is like really 3% maybe not even that, but as far as music the loud guys will get stopped every time for amplified unsafe listening levels... i mean i got big rims and few 18's soooo i guess i committing a felony in the state of California lol

you idiot big rims go hand in hand with worse handling and worse stopping. Tahts what hes trying to get at. Hes saying that its not as safe as a stock vehicle because its no longer within the stock standards. It has nothing to do wtih tickets even though thats what this started as.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

but nate, the same thing could be said about adding big ass systems too, those heavy ass batts, subwoofers and box, and wiring multiple 40 pound amps, all of that can effect handling and braking too.

Archived