Merry Christmas SMD!!! Bonus's?

working tonight, tomorrow night, news years eve and new years day and only time and half 2maro and new years day...no bonus...FML...I've never got a Xmas bonus, maybe cuz I work shitty jobs

Same. It sucks but at least it pays the bills. :pardon:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Two and a half weeks off with a half a week of holiday pay with a $1200 bonus. Not too big of a deal, just have to get unemployment for a week, but we get bonuses everyday of the week if we want them. I love my job!

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

$20 gift card to Starbuck and a big ass pie that expired like 2 days later.

FTL!

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Holiday pay today 12-24 and a 2 day weekend lol

a $50 gift card last week for the holidays

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I got to make phone calls...I love my job...it's the only reason I'm still in this industry...love of the game

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

15 dollars and being laid off on the first haha but i will get unemployment so fuck them lol og and it snowed all day today so i will get a few hours in this weekend making 75 an hour plowing... that helps.

Archived