Ram Posted January 25, 2011 Report Posted January 25, 2011 CarSponsors is one of the biggest scams out. Your "sponsorships" are from decalkits.com and incentive sponsorships...which is nothing really.
antione Posted January 25, 2011 Report Posted January 25, 2011 I want to get sponso. How do u go about it
notorious97200 Posted January 25, 2011 Report Posted January 25, 2011 Man, you can't pay to be sponsored, can you ?!!! The more calls they make like yours, OP, the most chance they can make some free money !!! Sorry for the bad sentence, I did not know how to tell it, but you got it. I hope so !!! black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
cmamtower Posted January 27, 2011 Report Posted January 27, 2011 I want to get sponso. How do u go about it by actually reading this page and not just posting. apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
skittlesRgood Posted January 27, 2011 Report Posted January 27, 2011 ive seen something just like this. might have been the same company. all you had to do was give them your credit card number. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
StreetSlappah Posted January 27, 2011 Report Posted January 27, 2011 Its a scam just like skittles said I tried signing up on carsponsors.com like the commercials on TV but at the end of the application it tells you to input your credit card # like wtf haha straight scanners. Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
Red-navi-916 Posted January 27, 2011 Report Posted January 27, 2011 they called me 2 years ago and it seemed sketchy, so i said u give me the gear and i will send u 99 for my sponsorship, never heard from them again lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
carlosg_313 Posted January 27, 2011 Report Posted January 27, 2011 scam. googled it and nothing but scam. charges you $145-$150 after inputting your cc info. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
BanginOnABudget Posted January 27, 2011 Report Posted January 27, 2011 i actually have a sponsor. also known as my bank account. im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire. Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block.... 1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr. Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt. Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos. Pioneer 6000ub Reciever NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon. MSG Me for a free enclosure design!! Flared port kits coming soon!!
Berto Posted January 27, 2011 Report Posted January 27, 2011 It's a scam if you don't read the fine print, cuz if you do then it's not a scam. I was looking into this a few years back too (I think it was this site) and it was looking real good too. And when I got to the money part I had to ask my parents for some money since I was a youngster still and thy told me that before they gave me anything that I needed to read over everything, since they think everything is too good to be true. So I got to reading and somewhere in all that stuff they typed in their site it says something about them not being the sponsors, you are payig them to pretty much be your "agent" and all they do is talk to companies about your car so the companies could offer to sponsor you, that's why you need to send picsof your ride, so they can make a portfolio to present. I believe it also said something about sponsorships not being guaranteed. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.