Jump to content

SnowDrifter

Super Moderator
  • Posts

    14671
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    156

Everything posted by SnowDrifter

  1. Feel better Tony we need our resident mad scientist back!!
  2. Pizza is circular, placed into a square box, eaten from the inside out with triangles

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. OrionStang

      OrionStang

      Damn pizza sounds good. 3 more days.

    3. Ahmed Johnson

      Ahmed Johnson

      Barbecuing a pizza is the shit

    4. Jessica

      Jessica

      little ceasars would like to have a word with you

  3. Suppose computers advance to the point where we can simulate the human brain in an artificial world. Would the simulated brain know it's not real? What if we are the ones in the simulation?

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Tarball

      Tarball

      Everything is a simulation. We are in one that has gone horribly wrong.

    3. SnowDrifter
    4. Hotdog

      Hotdog

      MAybe you are some guys AI on his PC posting on a forum and you dont realize that you are the AI

  4. Call her Caterpillar, she's a baby-got-backhoe, Hit that 3 times, call it tic-tac-toe

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. boom50cal

      boom50cal

      you beat me to it.

      better flow than shitstain

    3. rockFord_Expedition

      rockFord_Expedition

      Chris stole those lines from ghost

    4. Miguels
  5. Any idea what sort of glue is holding it in place?
  6. The Internet is a weird place... somehow I ended up watching videos of surgical procedures on goldfish

  7. Wishing I never got rid of my XLS5000 that thing was a tank

  8. That sucks.... See what I did there? I noticed the drums up top, you play?
  9. So.... the pointless post thread was made after a post. Does that mean it's a post pointless post post? Or a pointless post, post post? And me making a post created a pointless post, post post, post. Yup
  10. Dang... people dropping like flies. RIP Alan Rickman

  11. What if everyone on earth has the same consciousness that was sent back from the future, memory wiped, and put into every body as part of an experiment to see how it interacts with itself

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. BASS_ZEALOT!

      BASS_ZEALOT!

      I can make my ankles touch my ears . now that's bliss !

    3. mgameforever01

      mgameforever01

      Then you would have to be able to explain why some people can remember details from the past, even though they were not alive and had no way of knowing. Or b able to explain what consciousness is, since people seem to have a different explanation of it

    4. Skullz

      Skullz

      They are called the BORG. :P

      Not possible to have a collective consciousness as each person is an individual with it's own consciousness.

      Just like each person has a soul which is individual and bounces from person to person after death looking for a new host. So what if the soul is an alien? What then?

  12. Woah that's slick! That opens up the world to some creative mounting solutions
  13. LOL you actually did it I wear flip flops and socks when I rains. And shorts in the snow
  14. I forgot how big that sub was. Yowza! It's weird... With the scaling of the sub and box, it doesn't look that big until I see something else for reference
  15. Neat!! Out of curiosity how do you glue and work with acrylic? Does it melt and gum up bits?
  16. Hey a good song's a good song. I'm still rocking coca coca as one of my go-to demo songs Good stuff man
  17. Cherry wine
  18. Ahhh perfect. You already have the groundwork Yeah man you can run 16v, just be aware that adding 2 more cells in series within a battery will necessitate smaller individual cells. So the batteries will have a bit less capacity. Depending on how you play, this may or may not be a factor for you. Just something to keep in mind I would also encourage you to double check the wiring to your regulator is at least 8ga and all connections are good. I've seen a couple amps go up in smoke when there is too much resistance in the wiring for the regulator and you get one stray voltage spike. In theory the protections circuit should stop it, but the system isn't infallible
  19. Yup slow for me across 2 different devices and different geographical locations with different ISPs
×
×
  • Create New...