Jump to content

Playerlarry09

Members
  • Posts

    65
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Playerlarry09

  1. dc 5k to 50317 pre sale price and i know not on sale but i want a real 4 channel so a 175.4 please
  2. saz1500v3 ruined in 20 minutes -.- i dont understand

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. HatersGonnaHate

      HatersGonnaHate

      Please tell me you did not refer to an EXO video for proper install techniques.

    3. SlamminBeats
    4. Nasty1

      Nasty1

      I dont know if thats better or worse.....

  3. Argh spell check its Mikey Bates
  4. He posted a dd-1 I asked a question he replied within 3 minutes I then sent money had a few more questions the next day about shipping he answered very very fast got my package 2 days later as in perfect condition like stated thanks man will do business again and I recommend anyone to do business with him
  5. I only have 1 now but no box yet 2 are going in a ranger but idk how to post pics here
  6. Well I just got some z v3 18s up from 4 sa-12s and they look amazing what do you think of power? They are d2s and I was gonna strap my 1500v3s on them good?
  7. I had 4 in my ranger but sold 2 don't know why but oh we'll it happens lol
  8. Gonna run z v3s on the new 1500s not these SAs lol but need stuff to sell to buy them
  9. Well today I went to the grocery store for a cheap trip of bread and milk with lil Jon to bump to and my mirror snapped lol idk exact power they see but now I want to see what my 2 saz-1500D v3s can destroy if anything lol I have a pic but idk how to load it help?
  10. Wish I could sell my sundown amps :/

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. WastedTalent

      WastedTalent

      Ain't gotta sell em. You can just donate to me. We'll call it The Wasted Cause. Thanks.

    3. TylerParrish

      TylerParrish

      I don't i wish i had the money to buy one of Orion's 4500's

    4. WastedTalent

      WastedTalent

      That's why you wish they were donated... sheesh. Lol.

  11. I'm ordering a zv3 18 for my little ranger ext cab strapping two 1500d v3's to it we are going 5cu ft I think is what my dealer wants to do tuned to idk what yet but I heard some and all I can say is LOVE AT FIRST BEAT! Lol
  12. Ya I got my 1500v3s and sax-125.4 and wow talk about solid weight 51 pounds on 3 amps but they look slick
  13. I haven't heard the E series but my 4 SA series 12s pounded trying to sell them tho lol
  14. Can I still cancel my 3 amps? Cause my dealer never responds when I ask the question my v2s are plenty thanks
  15. 2-2.0ks, 1-5k to 50317
  16. They haven't been shipped yet still have to wait for them August amps lol so slow
  17. They do over rated power yes I heard a few of them and they bang. Quality much much better if ya got the funds and electrical buy it IMO
  18. My opinion 2 12s I'm running 4 of the SA-12s and I love them they get low
  19. Pm me here something may be wrong with my email but I sent to for the trade in no replies thanks
  20. Woot woot just pre ordered a 125.4 next is for 2 1500v3's!! They look like monsters
  21. Looks great. (not professional here) but I have 4 sa12s and love them hope you do to
  22. i have a 97 ford ranger supercab and im looking for a box size that will fit but bring me its max. currently they are in 2 seperate boxes 2 in each looks like a wall and i believe that they are 3.7 cu ft each they are custom made but idk the lows dont sound to good to me maybe more power?
  23. its just a rux-knob for my aline mrx-m240 gain isnt up much at all on either amps, 1997 ford ranger super cab 4.0L. i am thinking about getting a xs power battery i have that kinetic hc 1800 can i like combine them two or do i need 2 xs power batteries? more than enough battery is safe correct? i dont know anyone with a oscope or a dd-1 i should buy one huh?
  24. big 3 is done yes all with 0/1 gauge wiring idk the exact volts but the amp shut off once so i know its low and thats bad. whats a trickle charger? my gpa has a battery charger that does 10amps and 30 amps i believe if i leave it on 10 amps for awhile will that help? and no full tilt on idle i turn the bass knob off while sitting still and i only drive for 5-20 minutes at a time most of that time isnt full tilt but i do full tilt it sometimes
  25. ok i have 4 sa12's on a alpine mrx-m240 benched almost 2700 with a fuse rating of 175 amps. i also have a 4 channel treo engineering ssx40.4 amp i think fuse rating of 40 amps. well yesterday i went to my friends house and i was listerning to my system fairly loudly around volume 20 on a alpine headunit and the amp shut off (thinking the volts dropped to 10volts no lie) my gauge was moving so much. well i have a 200 amp alt i dont know what brand got it from my sundown dealer and a kinetic hc1800 battery. well i want this problem fixed asap but i dont know what to do where to even start. grounds, battery(s) i dont know thats why i need your help. oh everything is ran off of 0/1 gauge wire except to the treo 4 channel thats 4 awg wire. everything is fused. so please help thanks
×
×
  • Create New...