Sonic Electronix

Ed Explains Trippi's Hummer

good to see things were cleared up. i cant wait to hear it with the new subs in. that was kool of Ric to drop what he was doing to fly down there an help get it straightened up again.

i will say i saw that truck do a 157 in the kick with the SMDs so when the upgrade to the electrical and what not hopefully there will be some more output...(though that bitch is already loud as fuck as it is)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

The only thing I was confused about was 5db gain but I understand how that was now lol I like the look of the tsns's in there! I can't wait to see numbers after more wire is added : cheers :

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

The Hummer is one of a kind, and definitely a mind blowing and ear shattering work of art.

:drinks:

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

Well said Ed...well everything except us scratching each other's backs. That was just supposed to be between us. Lol.

LoL. It's out now and you know the saying..once you go...lol :peepwall:

So, wanna sell two of the SMDs? :popcorn:

I'll drop my car off with Ric and let him have fun with it.

oh, and love the haters, the more haters you have, the more people who watch. lol

Now I have an excuse to drive ALLL the way to Sal. to get another demo!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Ed,

It's none of my business as this is NOT my vehicle and I have NEVER worked on it ever. I would like to say a few things, some may go well and some may not. I could give a flying fuck if you or god himself changed out the woofers in Trippi's truck ( forgive me if i spelled your name wrong) My issue was with your ASSOCIATE and the shit he post about Rick. I don't care how mad and uspet you were at that early in the morning there was still no call for it. Period. The bashing that he did was unthinkable and if it was me I would have been locked up somewhere. The blatant disregard for respect is what fueled my hate apology or not and you trying to site up there and make it seem like it's ok is a bunch of bullshit as well. You knew he was wrong, as well as all the other folks who saw the post before your "ASSOCIATE" took it down.

Like I said it's not my truck, not my install. But some people on here I do consider my friends even tho I have never met them before. As as a real friend you would never let someone bash your friend if you knew that shit was untrue. I'm still calling bullshit on that hummer playing 157 before it left your shop. I won't go into detail about that but then again why would I give a shit. There is NO Loyalty in this game now days which is sad. I guess that's just how things are.

And as for all you nuthuggers that were talking shit before and now come on ed's post acting like you never bashed da install when you heard about it, you bitches should be banned! I can't stand the fakeness at all and it makes me sick to my stomach!

I have said what I come here to day, so what you may!

*edit i know i misspelled some words... oh well*

sensai

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

never mind im gonna stay out of it

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Ed,

It's none of my business as this is NOT my vehicle and I have NEVER worked on it ever. I would like to say a few things, some may go well and some may not. I could give a flying fuck if you or god himself changed out the woofers in Trippi's truck ( forgive me if i spelled your name wrong) My issue was with your ASSOCIATE and the shit he post about Rick. I don't care how mad and uspet you were at that early in the morning there was still no call for it. Period. The bashing that he did was unthinkable and if it was me I would have been locked up somewhere. The blatant disregard for respect is what fueled my hate apology or not and you trying to site up there and make it seem like it's ok is a bunch of bullshit as well. You knew he was wrong, as well as all the other folks who saw the post before your "ASSOCIATE" took it down.

Like I said it's not my truck, not my install. But some people on here I do consider my friends even tho I have never met them before. As as a real friend you would never let someone bash your friend if you knew that shit was untrue. I'm still calling bullshit on that hummer playing 157 before it left your shop. I won't go into detail about that but then again why would I give a shit. There is NO Loyalty in this game now days which is sad. I guess that's just how things are.

And as for all you nuthuggers that were talking shit before and now come on ed's post acting like you never bashed da install when you heard about it, you bitches should be banned! I can't stand the fakeness at all and it makes me sick to my stomach!

I have said what I come here to day, so what you may!

*edit i know i misspelled some words... oh well*

sensai

Bullshit on my metering? I have never been so offended, seriously.

Prove me wrong.

I take it very very seriously to show honest metering and true numbers, so what are you trying to say here?

It offends me because I am the most honest and and forthright person when it comes to giving proper information. If I ever hold back info here, it's as to not offend the competition.

So please elaborate in what you are claiming.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

:popcorn:
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived