Jump to content

Do I have a right to be pissed.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Like bakerinc said it won't come up in a regular search for 2 reason 1 minors records are sealed after they turn 18 and 2 by agreeing to this diversion thing they "wipe" from your record meaning that you have no longer been considered charged with a misdemeanor

you win some, you lose some

Posted

I was just using that as an example im sorry your'e too slow to see that.

You don't know BASIC grammar, yet Ryan is slow. Hmm...

I love the irony!

I'm done in this thread :lol:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

My story tops yours.

I got called out of class because a dog was apparently going crazy over my truck. I go outside and three officers are crowded around the truck with the assistant principal. I didn't know what was going on till they asked if I had anything they needed to know about in ma truck, and I told em no. They took ma key and searched my truck, and guess what they found...

A damn honeybun. Them dogs must have been hungry lol. I have never dealt with any illegal substance (besides drinkin underage lol) and never had weed or anything similar in my truck. Out of all my friends who parked alongside me who actually do shit like that, I'm the one who gets searched, and I'm the clean kid lol... And they of course search me, I have my phone on me so I get suspended :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

David has spoken I will speak on this as well. Regardless if you feel its fair and you were singled out. Get used to it its life. Those of you iwth the fuck the police attitude. They are doing a job. I don't come into walmart and shit on the floor while you're working so let them do their job. Regardless if you like it or not or what they do, you are painting a bad picture for the whole car audio community. If everyone on this forum went around saying fuck the police we would be stereotyped just like the op is bitching about. Ironic huh.

cliff notes.

cut the shit. act like adults.

Dont place me in with saying fuck the police thats not what i intended to say. I appreciate what they do every day.

My point was their are some bad apples just like anywhere else. They could also handle there business better. If you dont agree great your opinion.

i never once directed anything at one individual did I? Get off the defensive. If I wanted to verbally accost you you would know. Yes there are bad apples everywhere. You proved that by getting caught in possession of an illegal substance while being a member of the football and track team. Did it ever once occur to you that your coach put them up to it to make sure you were on the straight and narrow because he knows you're better than that? Did you ever stop to think that not everyone is out to get you and some people are proud of you and want to see you succeed? theres more to life than being a negative everyone is out to get me drama queen and a positive mental attitude is the first step to getting that.

If it was me search my shit. heres the keys. Idont have shit to hide so enjoy wasting your time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

i never once directed anything at one individual did I? Get off the defensive. If I wanted to verbally accost you you would know. Yes there are bad apples everywhere. You proved that by getting caught in possession of an illegal substance while being a member of the football and track team. Did it ever once occur to you that your coach put them up to it to make sure you were on the straight and narrow because he knows you're better than that? Did you ever stop to think that not everyone is out to get you and some people are proud of you and want to see you succeed? theres more to life than being a negative everyone is out to get me drama queen and a positive mental attitude is the first step to getting that.

If it was me search my shit. heres the keys. Idont have shit to hide so enjoy wasting your time.

^^^ X2

mivtCK.png

Posted

if you are on probation etc etc, they have every right to do whatever they want...

ive been on probation for 5 years this is my last month but last year decemberish, i was at panda with my boys, some ricer left his honda running and his system playing while he got food he got his food aand left, so as me and my dudes were leaving a cop pulls up behind me and parks i think nothing of it, he starts walking up as if hes going to the store and hes like, how you guys doing, etc etc and all of a sudden you guys got ID'S unfortunately all of us were on probation drugs,guns,dui,4 of us, so they cuff us slap us in the cop cars and they bring the dog out, the dog smelled drugs"so he says" they ripped my truck apart looking for "drugs" but must have been residue from the past years who knows how long, so the dog dug his nails into my leather"(signs of when they find something)" so they dont find shit and im in the parking lot putting my panel pieces back together and notice my leather is ripped(a hole in it) and my rear center console lid(the dogs slobber all over it and bite marks) i was pissed, so i talked to my dads lawyer, he said while im on probation i cant prove that the dog did anything there for i would be wasting time.........FML!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Now that Nate said that, kinda reminds me of when I was in high school, I was ALWAYS wanting something to pull me out of class. I always hated being in class and if I knew I had nutthin to hide I would have loved to be taken out there and watch them search.

Posted

HOLY SHIT. i read this post before anyone had even posted anything and now there's a giant argument going on. OP, i see you've calmed down. Bakermaninc, your a cop eh? couldnt tell haha. i just want to say that i agree there are "bad apples" but for the most part, police are just doing their job and won't go out of the way to fuck anyone over. and after thinking this discussion over, it doesn't really seem like that big a deal anymore. everyone gets embarrassed and singled out for something at some point, this was yours.

Posted

ha I've had problems like that. back when me and my girlfriend were in high school, a rent-a-cop grabbed my arm and pushed me into a brick wall before interrogating me at a basketball game because I supposedly smelled like weed. Right in front of my girlfriends entire school. Oddly enough, I do not smoke weed. Never have either, as a matter of fact. People with power will almost always abuse it. That's just how it works.

Posted

Summary:

If you break the law in anyway, be prepared for the possible consequences and repercussions of being caught, and what you may have to do/put up with in the future.

Edit: Bakerman from reading your posts you seem like a cool dude, wouldn't mind having more officers with your attitude around :)

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 654 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...