PSN down, day 5 and counting

Just read on a blog that they are shooting for tomorrow morning to be up again, Sorcerer's Lair is being released. The same source said that it is possible it will be down until the weekend.

Hopefully it is i was gonna pick up mk9 and socom weds

Desktop1-1.jpg

GtP

Learning more about car audio everyday on smd

first real build coming smd

current noob setup

2-15 cvx sealed prefab

soundstream 4ch

rf bd1000

crunch 6.5 comps

i don't even have a ps3..but those anon faggots need to get taught a fuckin lesson..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

shoulda got a 360 :peepwall:

I have a 360 elite, and a PS3 original 60 gig, and i prefer PS3 over the 360 since atleast the online is free...

thats really the only upside to having a PS3... and the graphics are slightly better IMO :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I highly doubt it was 4chan Lthey are unorganized) . There are soo many hacking forums I know of. You need a good amount of people to bypass a layer 3 switch, also the network got Ddos'd most likely. And as long as the people who are hacking keep doing what there doing it will stay down uless everything gets redone all new MAC addresses multi million dollar project right there.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Anyone wanna play some bad company...oh wait....you cant :)

I hate paying for live....but it works ;)

You should see Anonymous' facebook page. There are some comments towards 360 users letting them know that they shouldn't be so cocky THINKING that their network can't be hacked.

I highly doubt it was 4chan Lthey are unorganized) . There are soo many hacking forums I know of. You need a good amount of people to bypass a layer 3 switch, also the network got Ddos'd most likely. And as long as the people who are hacking keep doing what there doing it will stay down uless everything gets redone all new MAC addresses multi million dollar project right there.

Anonymous somewhat hinted that they were done. But we'll see.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

hell i actually saw sumthin today that said they traced the hack back to sum where in microsoft. no idea if its trus but i no its sum :bull: that sorry asses have nuthin better to do then fuck things up for other ppl just cus they wanna prove they can do

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

didnt 4 chan crash visa and mastercard and paypals websites. and hack government websites. i know it was at least two of those payment companies over wikileaks

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived