so.... who are you liking for president so far?

I'm not quite sure...I was 100% for Obama in 08 but he hasn't been spectacular so far. But in all fairness he faced quite a bit coming into his term. Romney is gonna be his competition so we will see. I wouldn't be upset if Obama had another term though.

I would like to see Obama ... I was always for him and his ideas he just didn't have the right people around him

I would like to see Obama ... I was always for him and his ideas he just didn't have the right people around him

you really are supporting the guy who made it legal to detain american citizens, indefinitely with out trial? or even a reason to?

please dont ever vote..... ever...

sigh for the people who love having their rights taken away, i for 1 love my rights, and plan to keep them... which is why ill be voting his ass out

and if you dont know what obama has done, maybe you need to read up on agenda 21, and the National defense act, if he gets reelected, shits going to hit the fans...

the best way to describe what obama is allowing to happen

The law, how do we describe it, is very clear.

It creates a permanent state of martial law in the United States, unlimited wire tapping, unlimited warrant-less searches, “stop, search and question” checkpoints at state borders, no more right to legal counsel.

It also authorizes torture, it authorizes transfer and detention of American citizens at “offshore” prisons, Europe, Africa, who knows?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Just shows what a joke and illusion the system that has been used by the government to trick the American People into thinking it works!

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

as long as the "Social Conservative" nonsense stays out of the race Romney is the likely Republican candidate. Whom ever the nominee is they are going to have to get past all the shit their own party is saying about them.

But, "gay marriage" "abortion" "Mexicans" "terrorists" "MONEY" "Obamacare/Romneycare" etc will be the issues and Romney is going to be a hard sell to the majority of voting Republicans. That and most are pretty stupid about the "religion" thing...

Archived