Second Skin Audio

Good ten or maybe,8"s....

brent379

No box would replace my center console. I forgot the dimensions ill have to re measure it. Eights would either fire up..or towards the bk seat. And i had aero ports in my last boxes and it sounded amazing.is there a major difference in sound with slot vs. Aero ports?

No box would replace my center console. I forgot the dimensions ill have to re measure it. Eights would either fire up..or towards the bk seat. And i had aero ports in my last boxes and it sounded amazing.is there a major difference in sound with slot vs. Aero ports?

Not if you have the correct port area

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Ive never heard a ten that could hit that low lol wat would be a ten that could

It's all in the enclosure my friend - the install and design is what really counts. Go download WinISD Pro, put in the t/s parameters, and design the box to get the frequency response you want. Tune the box to around 30hz and it should get pretty low. If you want to play even lower, use the smallest port you could get away with so the subs don't unload on the port quite as fast and top out. :good:

Hell, I got some 20$ chinese 10s at a thrift store to hit the low note in 'put on' by young jeezy loud enough to begin to wobble the steering wheel about 1/4 of an inch.

If I had a choice between them, I would go with the sa-8s as mentioned above. It seems like they would have a bit more surface area, a bit more total motor force, and more voice coil surface area.

Regardless of which way you go - good luck!

2.25 should be good for 3-4 sa-8s

Not after displacements.

Maybe 3 but i don't think 4

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

If I'm assuming correct in that your S/N is dak as in "DA AK" as in in Alaska and you're in Anchorage, you can come check us out at North Coast Customz. Just saying, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived