CNF Kevosinn Posted December 28, 2012 Report Posted December 28, 2012 just read through this whole build! This thing is so bad ass cant wait to see the new set up! Whats the deal with the FI team subs? *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Miguels Posted December 28, 2012 Report Posted December 28, 2012 went over 2 hours reading this build.. subbed my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
04murdalanche Posted December 28, 2012 Report Posted December 28, 2012 And my favorite video I did with the setup before i pulled it out. Got some mad dome light flex and I'm surprised it didn't fall out like it usually does on less flex. Make sure to watch it in HD its 100x better dear God... looks violent in there, sexy build man cant believe i missed this, I miss my avalanche so damn bad,..
ambrizd528 Posted December 28, 2012 Report Posted December 28, 2012 System looks insane dude great job I wasn't sure I would like all those speakers in the doors but they turned out nice and clean 2004 Escalade Ext Pioneer avh8400 Kicker ix500.4 Kicker ix1000.1 Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg Sundown X-15 Sundown Sa-6.5c x2 KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire Build Log
scooter99 Posted December 28, 2012 Report Posted December 28, 2012 I'm excited to see this get going again! More importantly, welcome home my friend! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Real96SS Posted December 28, 2012 Author Report Posted December 28, 2012 just read through this whole build! This thing is so bad ass cant wait to see the new set up! Whats the deal with the FI team subs? Well I dont know much about them other than what Shawn has told me. Im suppose to be going by Fi headquarters to get a look at them once I get this house situation straighten out. Im sure they should be releasing info on them within the next couple months though went over 2 hours reading this build.. subbed Thanks and Im going to get a UBL once I get started on the new setup System looks insane dude great job I wasn't sure I would like all those speakers in the doors but they turned out nice and clean I felt the same way when I was told to buy that many speakers but the Italians know how to make big things fit in small places and look good at the same time I'm excited to see this get going again! More importantly, welcome home my friend! Thanks man and I'm glad to be back finally. Now its time to get everything together and get the build started. Got alot on my plate getting setup here in Vegas so don't be surprised if its no more updates for awhile Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
aps01 Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 oh god!just finnished reading 30 pages(haven't read that much since school!lol)tuned in that one!and by the way you were next to me you know(Greece).it would be great if you ever came by and even attend a comp over here! '92 toy rolla EE90/AE92 1.3lt 12 x 8inch beyma (mids) 6 x beyma CP21-F tweeters(highs) 4 x 15 SPL Dynamics SPL380 D2(walled) 2 x ESX Vision 2500.2(mids,highs) 1 x SPL Dynamics D9-XS(subs) 4 x stinger SPV70 + 5 X SVR platinum 3500P batts 157.2 official on db drag comp-157.3 on same comp but eliminated...still a work in progress... Team Hxomania Trikala http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/156885-lil-noisy-toy-rolla/
corona_jeff Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 I guess looking at this, shows me what I have to compete with in my up coming avy build
Real96SS Posted December 29, 2012 Author Report Posted December 29, 2012 oh god!just finnished reading 30 pages(haven't read that much since school!lol)tuned in that one!and by the way you were next to me you know(Greece).it would be great if you ever came by and even attend a comp over here! Dude anywhere I knew it was a comp I was there. I would have made a trip to Greece to hit up a show if I knew about it ahead of time I guess looking at this, shows me what I have to compete with in my up coming avy build Really Jeff????? I don't know bout compete since I'm still trying to get where you are but I would love to see what you do in your Avy build for sure. Are you on the west coast? Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
corona_jeff Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 its not mine, for a,customer. lets say it does gave a few things in common with yours.a pair of dc 9.0s. i set the goal for 155s plus.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.