Jump to content

Team Envied Kreationz Avy 6 Fi Team 15's & 3 DC 9k's!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I got 2 dc 9k's for now but a power upgrade will come after completion.May get 2 more 9k's or switch to something smaller per sub.

Started prepping for the wall build today.Pulled the headliner and the rear doors. Tomorrow the front seats and the carpet so I can get some accurate measurements for the build.

Also I may not be running the 9k's.May end up selling them and switching to more power :)

Awesome build man! I'm tuned in!!!

Hey also, if you decide to sell the 9K's, PLEASE let me know. I'd love to have one! Thanks.


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

I got 2 dc 9k's for now but a power upgrade will come after completion.May get 2 more 9k's or switch to something smaller per sub.

>Started prepping for the wall build today.Pulled the headliner and the rear doors. Tomorrow the front seats and the carpet so I can get some accurate measurements for the build.

Also I may not be running the 9k's.May end up selling them and switching to more power :)

Awesome build man! I'm tuned in!!!

Hey also, if you decide to sell the 9K's, PLEASE let me know. I'd love to have one! Thanks.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/classifieds/item/27-2-dc-audio-9ks/

Posted

Jesus what poower are you upgrading to?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I got 2 dc 9k's for now but a power upgrade will come after completion.May get 2 more 9k's or switch to something smaller per sub.

>Started prepping for the wall build today.Pulled the headliner and the rear doors. Tomorrow the front seats and the carpet so I can get some accurate measurements for the build.

Also I may not be running the 9k's.May end up selling them and switching to more power :)

Awesome build man! I'm tuned in!!!

Hey also, if you decide to sell the 9K's, PLEASE let me know. I'd love to have one! Thanks.

There is a for sale thread for them on SMD now. Not looking for any trades

You collect SNeakers? i spyed some 3s and 4s. Thats my other past time.

Yeah man I do and its becoming my past time.Been selling most of them to fund this thing.Still got about 30 pairs to get rid of.Mostly Lebrons left now though

Jesus what poower are you upgrading to?

LoL Nate not sure yet but it will be one amp per sub

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

So you'll have a bed full of batteries and amps? NICE! :morepower1:

Yep which was one of the reasons I finally decided to go ahead and wall it.Going all out on this one for sure :)

I know what amps :peepwall:

Well if plans don't change haha

I think someone's gonna be loud!

Drew you shut your face before you disappear LoL

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Thats a long ways down the road

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 8397 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...