Jump to content

Team Envied Kreationz Avy 6 Fi Team 15's & 3 DC 9k's!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

When and where is this? Maybe...I normally decide last second

Its in Oregon the 24-25th of Aug.

OMG, perfect flush mount FTW!! LMAO at all those batteries, jelly for sure!!

Just think there could be more batteries added later :)

How are the trim pieces fastened?

It looks absolutely amazing! Nice work on the paint!

Thanks. They are screwed into the baffle. I put body filler over the screws and sanded it all smooth and then painted it.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

And the pictures everybody's been waiting for. Still got to seal it and get the roof deaden and headliner back up.

DSCN0856_zpsafc2992f.jpg

DSCN0857_zps9a5f291b.jpg

I knew I saw that picture on facebook the other day!

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

And the pictures everybody's been waiting for. Still got to seal it and get the roof deaden and headliner back up.

DSCN0856_zpsafc2992f.jpg

DSCN0857_zps9a5f291b.jpg

I knew I saw that picture on facebook the other day!

Yeah I think this one was posted last week. I'm working on the battery box/ Amp rack now.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Plexiglass sheet over batteries with the 9k's on top of the plexi, power/grounds ran thru plexi? Been thinking of that as an idea since you said amps in the bed.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Nicely done!

Thank ya kindly :)

You are doing great work. Badass wall

Thank and I try

I usually hate the color shift paint, but on your wall it looks SICK!

I wasn't a fan of it until my friends suggested we try it.Once I seen it on the wood I knew it would turn out nice

Plexiglass sheet over batteries with the 9k's on top of the plexi, power/grounds ran thru plexi? Been thinking of that as an idea since you said amps in the bed.

Your pretty close to what I'm going to do.It wont look that way at first but the end product will be something nice

Coming along very nice!

I love it! Looks awesome!

Thanks Purp

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Somebody got a nice package today from DC Audio. Thanks to Rusty for shipping it out the same day. Last of the power plant is here.Now just waiting on DC Power to get me my alternator

DSCN0897_zps16f7dcc1.jpg

DSCN0896_zpsa145a33f.jpg

DSCN0895_zps73b29ba3.jpg

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9435 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...