PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

$438.00 later I now have these 2 things...

Going to be a new thing Ive never fixed before, looks easy though.

Not too horrible a job on these.

Just left mine on the hoist at work. New radiator, heater core, both u-joints, taller rear soft bump stops because my helper bags rusted and blew apart (gotta keep the driveshaft off the gas tank), lower ball joints, trim the exhaust shield so it doesn't hit the leaf spring, etc. $300 just to keep it on the road for now and it still needs shocks. Plan is to sell the enclosed trailer, paint the Accord wagon, sell it, and use the money to refresh the Infiniti and B6 Avant, and then blow apart the Tahoe down to nothing and go full custom inside and out. About a year's worth of work ahead. Can't wait.

Static drops are my bag.

gonna try out 12vtools.com UCC bit.....It looks pretty menacing

20160617_190011_zpsbv2mty4z.jpg

I have that EXACT same bit and FUCKING LOVE IT! so will you. audiofanaticz recommended it. I have at least 54 circle cutouts done with it and it still cuts through like butter like the day I got it in the mail. I only use MDF if that matters

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

something else to go with the bit. Almost ready to build...

20160618_182032_zpslojd7mds.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Picked up two of these, one for me and one for my daughter.

Been wanting an rc boat for a while but not sure if I'll like it or not so decided to start out cheap and find out before I drop $$$$$ on a high end model.

SgqDH2p.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There is a cool new rc jet boat they are working on. I think you can back the kickstarter for $379 and get the boat, battery, controller, etc.

The thing is pretty crazy fast, turns on a dime, flips itself upright if it flips.

I'll have to look into that, Thanks.

These ones are supposed to be self righting too, we shall see if they really are.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

A few less rattles under my truck.

Truck steering seems tighter now.

My abs isnt pulsating when I come to almost a complete stop at every stop as if it was an icy road.

My brake pedal is actually firm now and not mushy that use to go almost to the floor.
Think I still may need new shocks in the front yet because there are a couple rattles, or maybe some sort of bushings in another spot.

Im actually kind of amazed! Thursday I have an appointment out of town to get the new to me Kumos from Meade on my 24s.

Ill actually trust driving the truck out of town once again I think!!

The install was simple.

Would of had it done in a few hours, but when I did the other side and tried to break one of the wheel hub bolts loose I just slipped, knuckles to the ground.

Hammered a 9/16 onto it instead of the 15mm, and just slipped again

Tried drilling it and using an easy out, nothing...

Then I hammered the 9/16 back on and welded it in 2 spots.

Broke the head off. But I was able to get the hub off at least which left me with about 3/4 inch of bolt to work on to try and get it out, which I used a small pipe wrench and the jack handle and that finally broke loose.

Had to wait til today to get new hub bolts from Chevy because I checked Autozone, Advance, and Orileys with no luck.

Archived