PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

My wife had this made for me for Father's Day. e88f87dce2d913e3d7889d1708b73aa8_zps12875ceb79f3530c1c62a61086ffa79872ba_zps1ad0

Any idea where she had that made. That's bad ass

Badass bowties on Facebook or badassbowties.net

LMFAO.

No disrespect, but this truly shows the diversity between the regions of our great country. While you are incredibly happy about the bowtie, i'd never forgive my wife if she gave me a gift like that. Besides the fact that she knows better.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

mmmmm....backup amp; I couldn't say no for the price....

15mg45x.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

msgnxe.jpg

332nqma.jpg

261orc5.jpg

lef5w.jpg

2s6ojsw.jpg

14idch0.jpg

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Im really glad I dont have to drive euro cars. I jist cant get into something that small

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The materials to build the firepit and the chairs.

16A0EC01-8D16-47CF-B75A-D1DC45A89F82.jpg

The chairs are/were pretty cheap, but are comfortable so after our little bit of summer is over here in the midwest I am going to tear them apart and use them as patterns on some better materials!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Im really glad I dont have to drive euro cars. I jist cant get into something that small

im 6.6 feet tall and has plenty of space...you would not belive how spacious it is..

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

im 6.6 feet tall and has plenty of space...you would not belive how spacious it is..

this is true, those little things have plenty of space, dad just picked up a new car and wilst we had the proof of funds piece of paper we drove nearly anything we could. Was a great week! we tried to find the smallest car we could, both being 6.5+ we though it would be rather funny. Turns out us two getting into a fiat 500 fits that discription hahahah

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived