PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I use to work at a Pennzoil lube center as a teen, the oil you get from them (or any other brand) is generic and not the same that comes out of a bottle.

Quaker State is another one under the Shell brand as well, but Im sure there are more and it comes down to different bottles and marketing but very similar oil from company to company.

No different than all the popular Korean amps, different heatsinks and a name, different price, same build house. DC 5.0k, Crescendo BC5500, Sundown SAZ4500. All the same, etc.

I use to use Royal Purple in my vehicles because I got it at cost from a buddies shop, couldnt beat a few bucks per quart.

However with in a thousand miles I was hearing ticks and tings in both my vehicles. Was going to try some other brand but it wasnt worth the cost for some my crap boxes.

So now I just use Mobile 1 synthetic.

Royal Purple race oil is not the same at all as the consumer shit they sell. They fucked themselves with that a long time ago.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I want that rta

The little i played with it and the app on my phone it seems pretty awesome, did it with the nano plugged into the side slider kit.

Don't know how i should feed the EQS? think i'll just add the eq inbetween what i already have (istreamer -> matrix+ -> eqs -> amplifiers)

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Bought this today. I found the phone experience interesting enough that figured I'd like to try the real thing. They say the setup process is a bit involved so it may be quite a while until I get the time to clean up my gaming area, reorganize and get aquatinted with this thing and probably should get my honeydo list out of the way too so the mrs omnibus doesn't bug me.

15gpd2b.jpg

Um how? And are there more where that came from?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Shit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Squirt gun?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived