islandpride684 Posted December 11, 2014 Report Posted December 11, 2014 125 bucks bnib on Craigslist.... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
n8ball2013 Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 This is he longest I've gone without a substantial purchase without sharing in a long time. The day after Christmas my accounts are in trouble I dig your "others" but BUT are you talking....... what i think ? No that wont start coming around til april and I see how my bonus is. We hit all goals though and i had 57 main action items I had to cover in my review. The other people in my department had like 10. I foresee good things if all goes well. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 This is he longest I've gone without a substantial purchase without sharing in a long time. The day after Christmas my accounts are in trouble I dig your "others" but BUT are you talking....... what i think ? No that wont start coming around til april and I see how my bonus is. We hit all goals though and i had 57 main action items I had to cover in my review. The other people in my department had like 10. I foresee good things if all goes well. BIG FUCKING SMILE FACE god,.. can i say ?? can i say can i say? meh....... let em sweat. Im pumped for ya. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
MrSkippyJ Posted December 12, 2014 Report Posted December 12, 2014 6+ woot! 64g F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 13, 2014 Report Posted December 13, 2014 ac delco water pump. Hopefully this one last as long as the stock one did. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted December 13, 2014 Report Posted December 13, 2014 isnt ac delo stock? do you mean the original? yeah it should last just as long my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 13, 2014 Report Posted December 13, 2014 Yeah I mean original. I figured I could get the cheap one for $50 and have to replace it or spend the money on a good one and not worry about it hopefully. Wasn't to much more though list is $400 but I have a good parts hook up didn't pay anywhere near that. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
mbdblue Posted December 13, 2014 Report Posted December 13, 2014 black housings got for dumb cheap.... tails are on there way too AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
ROLEXrifleman Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.