Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

atleast they havn't banned the old lacky gun lol

You better get one while you still can.

http://www.woodnboom.com/

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

They do background checks here we just don't have to have a safe. What I do with an inanimate object after purchase is my own damn business.

Rolex I know man I've been fighting the urge to buy a big money set for awhile and when I started to get annoyed with my currents it was time to stop screwing around. I'll spend thousands on guns and ammo and not a few hundred on ear pro.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Got the modem last week, didn't realize it wasn't wireless (dirp). So found a cheap router with good ratings on Amazon. Did this so I can stop renting the unit from Time Warner. Those rapists get enough of my money, now they get $12 less a month.

RouterModem.jpg

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

finally got the bulbs in these projector are bright as fuck

1913392_905281422868482_8343353512973662

1415449_905281439535147_8304939994319905

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Posted

You gun enthusiests ever thought of having custom molded ear plugs done?

Now taking into consideration my situation is much different, but we had a guy come in to do custom molds for ear plugs while working in out plants and pilot plants at work, and they first of all fit amazingly obviously, but they are SO much more comfortable than over ear ones, and function better than over ear ones from my experience as well. I had some noise canceling over ear ones that worked well, but the in-ear molded ones were WAY better and more comfortable.

I use custom molded ear plugs.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Henry Golden Boy .22

Glock 23

image_1.jpg

And I know there are some folks in the medical field too that might appreciate this... Littmann Cardiology III stethoscope

image_3.jpg

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

Wow I didn't no that, so you need a gun license to be able to buy a gun too?

in some states yes. In my state no. I do need a license to carry though some states are the same some are not.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7916 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...