memphisBred Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 Engine should be here next week. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Mitchaford Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 2008 VW Jetta Team Fi 12 CT 4000.1 CT 125.4 PWX 6.5 80 PRS EB Flex 2/0 Second Skin ^^^ Build ^^^
baron_of_bass Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 Think you need some mosconi amps now Team Bass-Hz
boom50cal Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 Engine should be here next week. texas speed full 408 kit? made 480ish through a stalled 80e in this stepside, sent the truck into the low 11's on a 150 shot. but anywho, nice ass kit. jealous forsure On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
memphisBred Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 Thanks. It's just a short block for my white TBSS. I'm using AFR 230 heads, FAST 102 LSXRT, Phoenix transmissions 4400 stall, and RPM 4L70. Goal is low 11s N/A. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Miguels Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 Im looking into an LQ9 swap but don't know if it would be smog legal. I've had none smoged friendly cars before and rather not go through the hassle my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Keith77 Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 What is SMOG? Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
bolanorthhighlands Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 Emissions testing and stuff for registrarion My 2002 Kia Spectra LS My YouTube Channel
Keith77 Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 LOL I know.. We dont have that here Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
ToNasty Posted October 1, 2015 Report Posted October 1, 2015 Im looking into an LQ9 swap but don't know if it would be smog legal. I've had none smoged friendly cars before and rather not go through the hassle I'm almost posative if thr motor you're swapping to is newer you're fine. I have a buddy in beaumont that knows a guy who will "smog" it. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.