November '11 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Rockford Fosgate!

November 2011 SOTM Vote  

224 members have voted

1. 1. November 2011 SOTM Vote

Yeah CJ!!!! SOTM Winner!!! Well deserved man, can't wait to see that new amp rack, and all the other cool stuff you come up with! :clapping:

And thank you very much to all that voted for me, it truly means everything to me to be recognized by my peers. I feel my build has a lot of potential, and hopefully I can pick up the pace a little, and one day become a winner myself. Honestly I feel like a winner already for all the nice things that were said about me. Thanks again guys, I really mean it.

And thanks to all the staff for dealing with all the drama month after month in the most professional way, and allowing us to have this contest which we all look so forward to. Thank you.

And last but not least thanks to all the other members who push the limits of mobile audio and help drive myself and others to do more and more. Our motivation and inspiration, to say the least. Thank you. Hopefully one day I can be the same for someone else. :drinks:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Congrats Cody.....hey did you get mail yet?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

CONGRATS TO CJ18 FOR THE WIN!!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Good job CJ! Looking forward to see what you end up doing with the prize man! :good:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Congratulations to CJ for the big win!!!!!!

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

the overwhelming win by CJ! CONGRATS BRO!!!!!! good shit!!! well deserved. To everyone else who was a great sport about it, thank you!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Yeah CJ!!!! SOTM Winner!!! Well deserved man, can't wait to see that new amp rack, and all the other cool stuff you come up with! :clapping:

And thank you very much to all that voted for me, it truly means everything to me to be recognized by my peers. I feel my build has a lot of potential, and hopefully I can pick up the pace a little, and one day become a winner myself. Honestly I feel like a winner already for all the nice things that were said about me. Thanks again guys, I really mean it.

And thanks to all the staff for dealing with all the drama month after month in the most professional way, and allowing us to have this contest which we all look so forward to. Thank you.

And last but not least thanks to all the other members who push the limits of mobile audio and help drive myself and others to do more and more. Our motivation and inspiration, to say the least. Thank you. Hopefully one day I can be the same for someone else. :drinks:

Gratz CJ!

Congrats Cody.....hey did you get mail yet?

CONGRATS TO CJ18 FOR THE WIN!!!!

Good job CJ! Looking forward to see what you end up doing with the prize man! :good:

Congratulations to CJ for the big win!!!!!!

the overwhelming win by CJ! CONGRATS BRO!!!!!! good shit!!! well deserved. To everyone else who was a great sport about it, thank you!!

Thanks guys I really appreciate it!

Archived