DC Sound Lab

Level 6 motor with a Level 5 Basket??

I think CJ got the last lvl 6 motor for a buddy of his I think.....and they're not gonna do another run.....for a while at least till they come out with the nxt version...

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Won't work.. have to use a xxx, or ti, tsns basket..etc

This is incorrect. I have one coming that is being built with the 6 spoke basket. The thing about this though,is the Level 6 motor is so heavy that you MUST build motor supports into the box or you run the risk of the weight of the motor snapping the basket.

Also there are no Level 6s left. There will be a new version sometime in the summer but no Level 6s until then.

This is incorrect. I have one coming that is being built with the 6 spoke basket. The thing about this though,is the Level 6 motor is so heavy that you MUST build motor supports into the box or you run the risk of the weight of the motor snapping the basket.

Also there are no Level 6s left. There will be a new version sometime in the summer but no Level 6s until then.

Funny. JL says you have to support the magnet on the W7 lol. But this situation seems much more believeable. I'd definitely support a level 6. How much does that motor weigh? 100+lbs??

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Funny. JL says you have to support the magnet on the W7 lol. But this situation seems much more believeable. I'd definitely support a level 6. How much does that motor weigh? 100+lbs??

My 12 weighs 98 pounds, so the motor is probably 92 of that.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Where can I get some tsns 18" baskets?

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

its upper 90s built

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/