Baydestrian Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 I never smoked cigars, hell I can't even really stand blunts anymore but was actually recently thinking of heading to a local smoke depot and buying one but not sure what are some good ones? (not too expensive) haha out here in the bay, mainly Vallejo, they roll 3.5g of weed into backwoods...."aint a backwood, it aint all that good" - Mac Dre 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Omega5002 Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 3.5g's, damn lol I usually have Blacks or Cigarellos, rarely any Cigars, but the best tasting Cigar I ever had was a Macanudo Maduro, tasted like honey 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
cvxsmitty58 Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 I usually smoke a stick a day in the summer. Cigarsint is where I always go. Just bought a box of victor Sinclair connecticut Yankee box presses. And a 12 stick sampler. Had a 5 Vegas gold last night and it was one of the best smokes I've had in A long time.
alphasig293 Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 Man im going to have to try one of those sampler deals 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
kingsuv Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 King; would love to hear your thoughts on that killer sampler pack. Choice is the spice of life! Have any of you ever tried Cuban Jose L Piedras (JLP)? Amazing smoke for the $ once you remove them from the cardboard 5 packs. Man, I was in Cuba a couple weeks ago and if it wasn't too humid that the cigars wouldn't draw, it was windy LOL. Never underestimate that garage most of us smoke in. haven't tried a JLP yet, However I have been through quite a few Cuban's recently. Buddy of mine was back in the DR and brought a huge sampler of everything he could find. Their trick to get cubans here is to rewrap them with a DR label We have been going through the bunch over the past few months and I have to say the real DR ones are a better smoke overall. The Gurkha is a fantastic brand. I've smoked all but the Widow Maker before so I'll let ya know how that one is this weekend. The fury is a kickass smoke. The nubs are also killer, little pricey but for a shortie, it is a very slow draw smoke. The flavors are consistent throughout. CI has some great sampler packs. Even for the guys who aren't sure where to start. there is a little of everything and you can quickly find what you like without going broke doing it. Myself, I like them over boxes because I like a wide range of flavors and can get bored easily with the same one over and over Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
corey0928 Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 The friends and I usually have black and milds or Al Capones which I've started to get sick of those fast! I've had a Cuban before and I just tried a different cigar last week. The brand started with a R and I can't remember what it is lol, but the lable said it was the closest to a real Cuban, but I really enjoyed that. Might have to try that sampler that you (Bill) suggested.
Cardboardcat15 Posted April 11, 2012 Author Report Posted April 11, 2012 Samplers are a great way to find out what kind of cigar you like (Darker or more mild). And King, I agree. Those nubs are pretty good smokes. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
nautical7 Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 Here's my collection plus more underneath. I haven't tried most of the ones pictured but of the ones seen I'd say the Drew Estate cigars are a favorite for me. I'm also a fan of Acid cigars but I'm currently out. And the one on the far right will be the one for my wedding day since I'm told it's a great smoke, but also very expensive, ~$30 each IIRC, but my fiance bought it for me.
kingsuv Posted April 11, 2012 Report Posted April 11, 2012 I have a small 20 stick Humidor that I have outgrown and use big ziplock bags with some gel cups. Plan is to build a larger 150+ stick unit after this camaro is out of the garage Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.