Orionstang new mustang trunk.

I could not be happier with the way this turned out. I was expecting to just get some new wiring and soldering done, and this dude did up a beautiful trunk. Learned a ton of shit while I was there, too. I just got home after the 5 1/2 hour drive (stupid detour), but I will post some daylight pics tomorrow.

Ray busted his ass to get this done in one day. Its like a 4-5 day job. Can't thank you enough, man. And he even grilled up a huge tri-tip for lunch, excellent host as well.

As far as the wall goes, some things need to be worked out with the level 6, to get the funds for the 15's. Blue and I will be constructing the enclosure itself, and I want to hire Tim at Audiotistics to make a pretty baffle for it. He's a lot closer than Ray, lol. Stay tuned for that, but the timeline is still up in the air.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Very nice work man

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

that trunk looks very well planned great job man

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Nice and clean trunk.

Congrats for the work, guys !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived