Things that make you happy/smile

Yeah its annoying but I saw the opportunity for a joke and I took it.

It would have been more respectable not to post the pay rate.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Getting a car for less than the Edmunds price at a dealership. With less than 14,000 miles too. Really clean.

8f6cbabafcd5552dd2b17de4381e39c0x.jpg

EDIT: And by 'clean' I mean no hint of corrosion anywhere other than things like fittings and stuff underhood. No marks anywhere on interior plastics, no sign of wear on any upholstery, nothing. It has the weak-ass R18 motor but I couldn't pass this one up. It'll be so nice on gas.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

How about this, before you guys get your panties in a bunch over something that multitudes of people do on this site, make some inquiries before you assume bullshit.

Guess how many hours a week? 4-5, if his normal guy can't make it. For those of you wondering: The average would be 4.5x17= $76.5 a week minus bidding fees for supplies.

Should be around $45-50 a week. And his normal guy is there most times. I don't know why everyone loses their shit when I post anything regarding finance.

bighoss to this day I don't know why you have such an issue with me, sorry for being born into this life? Other than that I can't really think of any other reconciliation.

Orion I've explained it multiple times, I don't know what else to say besides you don't know me, you can pretend all you like, but in the end assumptions are just that; assumptions. I'm not trying to offend either of you, I'm just saying I'm pretty sick of the bullshit.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

First day of work at Advance today. It was dead all day long, so they had me on the computer taking training courses and tests. I got through all 9 new hire courses and 8/40 automotive tech courses. Saturday they start training me to sell stuff.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

UPDATE

Told her I liked her and asked her on a date. She said yes and that she likes me too

Going through this myself haha... Went on our first date yesterday, and it went pretty fantastic. Hope yours goes well, too mane. :fing34:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Seeing the dumbass "Moms demand action " group get trolled badly bahahahahah

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Interns starting soon

wait for my post of interns starting soon in things thay piss you off once they start

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived