Karkov Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 I never realized how nice it is to be able to really say what you mean a cuss and swear on a forum without somebody bitching about it. I'm on 2 others that block it out and man, does that suck a big bag of dicks. Same, on another forum you say "hell" and like 3 mods talk to you......Dafuq..... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
TeamHT Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 FINALLY having a regular 8 hour day. Only Thursday and already at 134 hours for this pay period. OT is a killer. Had 201 hours on my last paycheck, taxes are crazy but the take home is still sweet, sweet, nectar Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Noel989 Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 Successfully completing my 1 year goal of no soda at all... As of 12:01 AM EST I finished my challenge it was not easy but I did it... Sodas are every where there is no escaping them 0/10 - Could not do. You can do anything you set your mind to. I won't even begin to say it was easy because it was HARD as shit because of the availability of soda EVERYWHERE True I'm Mexican and everything we eat we pretty much eat it with tortillas that's like our fork and spoon lol I went almost 2 months without eating one Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
SLAYER1805 Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 Successfully completing my 1 year goal of no soda at all... As of 12:01 AM EST I finished my challenge it was not easy but I did it... Sodas are every where there is no escaping them 0/10 - Could not do. You can do anything you set your mind to. I won't even begin to say it was easy because it was HARD as shit because of the availability of soda EVERYWHERE True I'm Mexican and everything we eat we pretty much eat it with tortillas that's like our fork and spoon lol I went almost 2 months without eating one But then how else did you eat carne asada, chorizo, frijoles, birria, and all that? I mean shit there's another way other than a tortilla to eat frioles? Nah that's crazy talk there
SLAYER1805 Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 Big car meet/cruise going on tomorrow night, cars from my town and Phoenix are going. Stoked as fuck
boom50cal Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 These bad ass guys from San Antonio that we trolled and ended up getting cool with the other night. Guy has a built top end LS1 Trans Am(heads, cam, rockers, valves, springs, FAST intake, headers, exhaust) with a stock T56 and stock 10 bolt. MOTHER FUCKER CAN DRIVE! Did a bunch of pulls with him in a stock 350z(lulz got walked) and a basically identical 01 SS Camaro. 30 rolls, 60 rolls, digs, bad ass races for a solid 2 hours. He's actually staying an extra day in town so we can get a bunch of the fast guys together and have a little fun.. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Herokight Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Just had my first shower beer. Best idea ever. I never really understood the awesomeness of beer before, but now I realize how great it is to come home after work, and just fucking chill with a few beers. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Krakin Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 And... Calculus makes me happy. I got a really good teacher this quarter. It's nice to actually "do stuff" for once and be out of the tedious "groundwork" phase of math I can't stand algebra one bit.. I have just finished my test for calculus AB but still have my physics B test. Physics B uses algebra... I do calculus and get the answers faster. I get no points for correct answers... Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Noel989 Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Successfully completing my 1 year goal of no soda at all... As of 12:01 AM EST I finished my challenge it was not easy but I did it... Sodas are every where there is no escaping them 0/10 - Could not do. You can do anything you set your mind to. I won't even begin to say it was easy because it was HARD as shit because of the availability of soda EVERYWHERETrueI'm Mexican and everything we eat we pretty much eat it with tortillas that's like our fork and spoon lol I went almost 2 months without eating one But then how else did you eat carne asada, chorizo, frijoles, birria, and all that?I mean shit there's another way other than a tortilla to eat frioles? Nah that's crazy talk there I tried to avoid it but it's hard to avoid tacos lol Yup that's what everyone said how can you eat without them Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
corey0928 Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 And... Calculus makes me happy. I got a really good teacher this quarter. It's nice to actually "do stuff" for once and be out of the tedious "groundwork" phase of math I would post your quote in the things that piss you off thread. Lol. I had a great teacher this semester but I still hate calc.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.