bcpballer64 Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 19.3 hrs overtime40hrs of ot last week, around 30 this week lmfao Nice! I have 32 coming in a couple weeks "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
n8ball2013 Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 Ot is great til you see the taxes taken out. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
poorfish88 Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 When N8 screws with the TROLLS. It makes for a good read, when I'm having a slow day. The trolls just can't enough they think they're right, and they love the punishment.
Quiet Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 "Time and a Half" is a joke. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
boom50cal Posted May 18, 2014 Report Posted May 18, 2014 Working two early 8's. 8-4 yesterday, spent 2 hours of it driving with paid mileage. 4-12 today. Got off when I'm usually going in on a sunday. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
bighossf150 Posted May 18, 2014 Report Posted May 18, 2014 Getting paid to go fishing for a few hours while I wait on a barge to come in. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
LT.Smoke Posted May 18, 2014 Report Posted May 18, 2014 I get to go demo CJ18'S F150 Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
ThatGuyWithAJetta Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 getting my xbox up and running again, god i missed forza and gta! !999.5 Volkswagen Jetta 1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15 Powerbass 1500,1
Lbox88 Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 Everyone check out my buddy, He speaks truth, and his beats are tight! Thanks guys! UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.