Ahmed Johnson Posted September 28, 2014 Report Posted September 28, 2014 Atleast he didn't make it into an earring.
Karkov Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 who ships a 160k ring, drive that bitch there...... "any single diamond worth over 100k is expenisve" ^^but 99k diamond isn't ?!?! WTF, LOL!!!!!! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
LT.Smoke Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 Finally getting back to the dentist after years of not having insurance. To top it off my dental assistant is sexy as fuck.... WIN Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
boom50cal Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 running a scissor lift. It's so much fun. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Herokight Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 Finding out you have more money than you thought you did. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
philrab Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 Taking a day off this Friday. Mostly, it's to finish the ported box for my SA12 and get that rocking and rolling. I'm also hoping I finish a little earlier in the weekend than I otherwise would so I can spend some time with the family. The next weekend is Cruisin the Coast down here, and I'm not missing that. Meeting a few local car audio guys to shoot the breeze, see each other's systems, hang out for the day. 2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread 2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount. Build Thread 1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.
n8ball2013 Posted September 30, 2014 Report Posted September 30, 2014 posted my first stage win this last match for my class and took the win overall. I actually won four of the six stages for my class. also placed 10th overall out of 53 THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Hotdog Posted September 30, 2014 Report Posted September 30, 2014 (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Herokight Posted September 30, 2014 Report Posted September 30, 2014 I asked a guy in class about how to get on at Liberty Chevrolet (the dealership I really want to work at), and he told me they fired someone in the parts department yesterday. When I went up there today, the parts manager said he still hasn't looked at my application because he's been so busy, but to give him a couple days and check back. Sounds hopeful, man. Praying to God I get it. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
SPL.Pantie.Soak Posted September 30, 2014 Report Posted September 30, 2014 It was called a thunder bee I believe. It's literally a co2 canister in a disposable plastic shell that bursts. It was surprisingly loud to be honest. I found it funny as hell that the reserve members play airsoft as part of their training down here. I used to be really into airsoft and bought those thunder bee grenades.... best investment ever Kenwood KVT-614 (4) Marathon 155 AH batts 2/0 OFC SHCA Mechman 370 (2) Audioque 3500.1 (2) AA Mayhem 15s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.