corey0928 Posted April 3, 2015 Report Posted April 3, 2015 Just pulled the "when the owner isn't here I'm the boss and if you don't like listening to me you can leave" card. He's a sub par employee so I wish he wouldve walked out. He almost cried felt good lol
SnowDrifter Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 Companies with BA customer service that make you feel appreciated as a customer. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
boom50cal Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 People that comment my truck. Blessed to have a solid job to fund it On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
OrionStang Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 Blessed to have a solid job and supportive family to fund it Fixed. Don't fuck it off LOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
boom50cal Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 Blessed to have a solid job and supportive family to fund it Fixed. Don't fuck it off LOL forreal dude. my dad always helps me work on that bitch lol. Had him over at the shop pulling the 3 inch blocks out, putting 2 inch blocks and new upper control arms back in with me. Admittingly, I did help him load 3k lbs of scrap iron on a trailer and haul it off to the scrap yard the day before. I'll be helping him pull the motor out of our Sport Trac, again, this week... and the motor out of my Polaris...again On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Deeznutz Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 Just packed up my Phoenix Gold Elite.4, sold her on Ebay. So an American Made amp is going to China, and not the other way around. Going to the post office now. -Frank
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 Just packed up my Phoenix Gold Elite.4, sold her on Ebay. So an American Made amp is going to China, and not the other way around. Going to the post office now. -Frank Those aren't made in america. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bighossf150 Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 Took the z06 and the f150 out to a local meet we have out here saturday night, demoing until 1:30am ftmfw Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Lbox88 Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 Just spent an hour in the garage cleaning and organizing, got everything off the tool box except the tools I want to use tomorrow night, cleared off almost an entire shelving unit of boxes, some boxes unpacked, power tools organized on freshly cleared shelf. Still have a lot to do from when we moved and I just let it sit since it was the garage, but a little bit here and there helps. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.