Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Finally moving into my new apartment. No more staying in hotels. It was costing a damn fortune.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

Finally getting insurance on my car.

Posted

Finally having a bed and not sleeping on the floor anymore. Damn it's good to get some nice sleep.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

Taking a shit in a nice quiet house. No people, no TV's on, sleeping dogs, cat in the garage. God damn I love taking a peaceful dump.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Having the money for my new car down payment set aside. Now it's time to decide if I pay down this one faster or stay on the same time table and put more down

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Having the money for my new car down payment set aside. Now it's time to decide if I pay down this one faster or stay on the same time table and put more down

The smart money is on the shorter over-all, but that's in a world where financial profit is fixed. If you're sure you're gonna have a job and the money, you might try the shorter, larger payment path.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

When I transfer my auto loan to USAA and cut my payment almost in half, from the previous lender who recently informed me that they can't find the title and I have to go back to the DMV to have them resend it.

I told them, "yeah sure, ill go to the DMV when I have time, or you can request it yourself like any other lender would." Fuck Service Credit Union.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Transferring the last of the money for my down payment on a new car 5 months ahead of schedule

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9207 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...