Distortion Still

MIKE-2U

I dont have the 175.4 in. i want to kow if its possible the speakers are blown, but sound normal at lower levels

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

You guys don't have to be so mean about it

Thanks ! and if i leave the speaker locations empty wont that affect the sound or some sort?

I imagine it could but I don't think it would much. Are you asking about your sub sound?

System

1997 Saturn SC1

Trunk Wall

2 Obsidian d2 12s

4.1cu. @ 30hz

SAZ 1500d @ 2 ohm

1/0 Welding Cable

Stock alt

Big 3 in 1/0 Welding Cable

You guys don't have to be so mean about it

Thanks ! and if i leave the speaker locations empty wont that affect the sound or some sort?

yes, itll let more sound through the trunk. it will help.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

could be the subs in the trunk if the speakers are in the rear deck. any time ive seen that setup the rear speakers always sound like shit. but it could be anything these other guys have said.

could also, simply, be that they are alpine type s's. not exactly a quality speaker.

Serious? I was thinking about putting my old DLS in the rear deck :(

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

If your still insistent on putting speakers for rear fill then you'll want to use some speaker baffles to stop the sub pressure from ruining the speakers from over excursion. You will need to put a 1" hole in it to prevent it from acting like a lung as the speaker moves up and down, the hole will let enough of the pressure in and out without allowing to much pressure to come in and ruin the speakers.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_i452_speaker-baffles.html

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

what are rear speakers for?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

what are rear speakers for?

Deebeeezzz!!! :rofl:

Op, do what everyone says, leave the rear deck speakers out and double up your front stage. You will be happier.

Archived