Dumb A$$ People behind the wheel.....

I have a habit of driving fast... you dont generally get tailgated if your ahead of everyone....

If it happens I just move over, whats the deal with holding someone up?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

On a multi lane highway or street how about get the fuck over if your going to slow! I don't care if your doing the speed limit. I don't care If your already doing 5 mph over the limit. Get out of the way. If they are going to risk an accident or a speeding ticket let them. Maybe they are in a legit hurry and wanna go a little faster than normal. I especially hate people going slow on the left!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I slow down a tad bit to scare them, not enough to get hit. A lot of time I will do the, I wont let you pass.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Heres an idea. How about get the fuck out of the way?

Thank god somebody said it. How do you know these people who drive to close don't have a family member in the hospital they're going to see or late for work? If it's a 2 lane road slower traffic get in the right lane your the dick for driving slow in left lane. Somebody kept fucking with me one day when I was going to see my dad in hospital (where he died 3 days later) until we pulled over and I beat the shit out of the guy.. if I had my pistol on me I might of killed the dude all because he wanted to be a total dick (thought he was better then everybody cuz he had a nice car) and I was going through a ruff time.

PEOPLE STOP BEING ASSHOLES

Thank god somebody said it. How do you know these people who drive to close don't have a family member in the hospital they're going to see or late for work? If it's a 2 lane road slower traffic get in the right lane your the dick for driving slow in left lane. Somebody kept fucking with me one day when I was going to see my dad in hospital (where he died 3 days later) until we pulled over and I beat the shit out of the guy.. if I had my pistol on me I might of killed the dude all because he wanted to be a total dick (thought he was better then everybody cuz he had a nice car) and I was going through a ruff time.

It's not being an asshole when I'm in the right lane on the highway doing the speed limit with a clear left lane and someone still rides my ass. Or when driving through/into town and I can see the 16 y/o girl behind me texting on her phone. Or when the 17 y/o behind me driving daddy's new muffstain thinks he's now a NASCAR driver and tries to burn out at every stop and turn, torching the clutch at the same time.

It's not being an asshole when I'm in the right lane on the highway doing the speed limit with a clear left lane and someone still rides my ass. Or when driving through/into town and I can see the 16 y/o girl behind me texting on her phone. Or when the 17 y/o behind me driving daddy's new muffstain thinks he's now a NASCAR driver and tries to burn out at every stop and turn, torching the clutch at the same time.

No wasn't calling all people who are in front the asshole most of the time it is the person behind you. My point was if the person in front is just being a total D Bag and not trying to let you pass or speeding up so you can't pass or changing lanes when you do try and pass. That person is a complete douche bag and deserves to have that ass whipped. Really pisses me off when I'm trying to get bye the ass and they make it way more difficult then it should be. Be a little more respectful

Archived